Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

(((NPC)))

Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

I am sorry but I just dont much care about that stuff any more. It isnt like it matters how many show up and we arent changing any minds pointing this stuff out. If anything it makes us look super petty and plays into his persecution complex.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    This article explains why Trump bears responsibilty for the acts of terrorism that occurred this week.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...n-jews/574213/
    That's a really good article and not much to disagree with there. The only response the right has is more lame false equivalencies (ZOMG MAXINE WATERS!) or further burying their head in the sand and saying, "oh but it's not thaaaaaaaaaaat bad".

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    This article explains why Trump bears responsibilty for the acts of terrorism that occurred this week.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...n-jews/574213/
    Frum had a really good article in the last week or so about it. It was either him or Graham.

Please god, no. Just stop talking.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...Pf8ZivnEU2-hPw

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    She can't help herself...

Kings affiliate

No....you lost to the worst candidate of all time...there is no coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    She can't help herself...
    As skylar white once said, shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

As skylar white once said, shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
    I cannot love this more.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

(((NPC)))

She wouldnt make it to Super Tuesday. Even the Superdelegates that love her would flee. They would sooner elect John McCain and run him Weekend at Bernies style than run her again.

She can leave the door open, but the only result of that will be Bill escapes and ruins another dress.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Obama's spinning great magic again. This time in Milwaukee. He summarizes everything we've been saying for a year...with passion and of course, better than we ever could. Brent, are you listening?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ur_memory.html
    Go Gophers!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Obama's spinning great magic again. This time in Milwaukee. He summarizes everything we've been saying for a year...with passion and of course, better than we ever could. Brent, are you listening?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ur_memory.html
    You know I can't stand Trump, right? I think he's a POS. Continue to attack me, though, if it makes you feel better.

TDS Index Case FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

That's cute. Not gonna stop him.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    That's cute. Not gonna stop him.
    Nothing is going to stop him except his obesity...
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You know I can't stand Trump, right? I think he's a POS. Continue to attack me, though, if it makes you feel better.
    Brent, the issue is that many folks here think you'd have far less issues with a similarly "fascist-lite" POTUS who was less rhetorically inflammatory, and more subtle.

We already know that's the case for POS#8675309.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Brent, the issue is that many folks here think you'd have far less issues with a similarly "fascist-lite" POTUS who was less rhetorically inflammatory, and more subtle.

We already know that's the case for POS#8675309.
    I dunno what Jenny has to do with it.

Deutsche and I have even found common ground lately. I'll be honest, that is surprising, on both sides. I'm glad about it. Discussion works wonders. I obviously wear my emotions/opinions on my sleeve.

What I'm tired of, and this goes for both "sides" is the "if you aren't with us, you're against us." That's bs. It the dividing factor right now, in this country. It will be the end of us, unless we figure out a middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Deutsche and I have even found common ground lately.
    I hadn't noticed, but I've tried to blank out for a couple of weeks with some bursts of my usual shtick, and maybe I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Nothing is going to stop him except his obesity...
    It's a bit funny, if (((Zionists))) can control everything, then why can't you stop a guy like Trump from getting elected? And why haven't you jailed POS#8675309 yet?

Thread Information