Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Believe he just banged her.

Lights may have been off
    And he may have done her doggie or reverse cowgirl
    Don't forget raw-dogged.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      About 40k Native Americans in ND of which about 25k are on one of five Reservations. (Which is what is being talked about.) So probably around 18-20k of voting age NA's on Reservations in the state.
      Yeah that shouldnt cause a problem at all. I am sure they are ready to handle that...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        You all realize that the President of the United States called a women citizen a "horseface" on Twitter.

The new normal.

And, not only that but he slept with her.
        While his wife was pregnant. You know...like Jesus
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          While his wife was pregnant. You know...like Jesus
          FAKE NEWS!!!!

She wasn't pregnant, she had recently given birth

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            I think you have a future in used car sales
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

One classy lady.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                One classy lady.
                Pretty telling that you read those two tweets and attack her.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Pretty telling that you read those two tweets and attack her.
                  He prefers the guy who paid the classy lady for sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    And the cheap bastage didn't even pay her.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      One doesn’t pay for sex
                      One pays so they go away after sex
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        One classy lady.
                        Yeah...she's the problem here.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

A Democrat must have broken into Fox News.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            He prefers the guy who paid the horseface for sex.
                            Fixed your post.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              A Democrat must have broken into Fox News.

Oh, and he registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia ***during his campaign***. https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-saudi-arabia

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Bending over and presenting: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a8f17ee65405

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X