Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He's not going to jail. Clinton is.
    You or I go to jail. Folks like those do not.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Probably.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I know you can read so I'll try again: I've been out of the news loop since Sunday. And stories out there on the Saudi guy are real-time with limited background info.

Based on aparch's link, Kush didn't tip anyone off by social media; he did it in person. That's not just a "Buh-bye Kushy" level offense, but a "meet jail" offense if he did it.
        Follow along here because I dont have a current mailing address to print this out and mail you a manilla envelope.

Khashoggi is a Saudi nationalist who self-exile'd himself from Saudi Arabia because he is so critical of the King and Crown Prince.

Khashoggi is a contributor to the Washington Post where he was able to publish his critical pieces on the Saudi government.

Actually, scratch that, the USA Today has a great write up to summarize things so far.

Now, the other site I previously linked to, there is speculation that Kushner and the Crown Prince had talks where he let the Prince know who has been writing terrible things about the Prince.

Now, why is this all a mess for Trump (ignoring the fact that his Son-In-Law is a snitch)?

Because Trump flat out denied being involved with the Saudi's. Let them figure this out themselves.

The *Saudis,* of all people, reminded Trump that "Hey, we bought 51% of your Trump Tower, we have other financial interests we have invested into you.

So now, here we are, Kushner caught with his What's App showing and Trump complacent in this murder because the Saudi's invested in him.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Why the < bleep > would you willingly walk into that embassy knowing the monarchy of a ruthless group like the Sauds had it in for you.
          Honestly, this is the first time this Presidency that you and I are on the same page.

I myself am wondering just what was so important about the marriage documents that he would risk going in for them.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

It's all good. We have a scapegoat.

The rulers of Saudi Arabia are considering blaming a top intelligence official close to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the killing of Jamal Khashoggi, 3 people with knowledge of the Saudi plans said.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/18/w...on55i3jD5ruO4s
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Actually, scratch that, the USA Today has a great write up to summarize things so far.
              Saudis doing Saudi things.

They are a ruthless bunch, with fluctuating Muslim morals depending on what dirt they're standing on, and too dang much money.

Saudis gonna Saud. Sadly not surprised.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                I myself am wondering just what was so important about the marriage documents that he would risk going in for them.
                ... literally risk his life for. And lose.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

People who are to blame go to jail. People who are responsible do not.

(David Frye - Richard Nixon, A Fantasy)
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    People who are to blame go to jail. People who are responsible do not.

(David Frye - Richard Nixon, A Fantasy)
                    rotflmao

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Honestly, this is the first time this Presidency that you and I are on the same page.

Maybe he felt his wife to be was more dangerous?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Saudis doing Saudi things.

They are a ruthless bunch, with fluctuating Muslim morals depending on what dirt they're standing on, and too dang much money.

Saudis gonna Saud. Sadly not surprised.
                        If its nothing else, its the principle of the thing.

The US usually protects our own - or maybe used to. The victim was essentially an American for practical purposes, living here, working here, paying taxes to our government. In his role, he represented the interests of the American people.

We usually treat the freedom of press as an important American institution. Here's an example where an American fact finding media institution was exposing what they perceived to be criminal/unethical activity and that representative was killed for it. That's usually a trait of strictly tyrants.

There are questions about Trump coddling dictators - see the Russian invasion of Ukraine - and showing traits of that himself. This is an example of Trump with a clean sweep of going against the typical grain of what America stands for...with family members (as usual) playing a special role. Here is a case where even the GOP establishment has gone against him (until eventually it will be beaten into submission).

I hope this helps.
                        Last edited by 5mn_Major; 10-18-2018, 03:15 PM.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          If its nothing else, its the principle of the thing.

The US usually protects our own - or maybe used to. The victim was essentially an American for practical purposes, living here, working here, paying taxes to our government. ...
                          His WaPo roles explains the media response; but, sadly, the guy still carried a Saudi passport. Expect the Sauds to point at that sooner or later and say MYOFB. That's sadly how the Sauds treat their people. And that's why I'll never step foot on their dirt ... uh, sand.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Meanwhile..........................

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Maybe he felt his wife to be was more dangerous?
                              Maybe he thought you were the dumbest person on earth.

Also, there's talk that US intelligence may have picked up chatter regarding the planned assassination, and yet, we did nothing to attempt to prevent it, or perhaps warn Khashoggi about it.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

He was a journalist who was applying to become a permanent resident of the US and was murdered and dismembered.

That there's even talk of "Why should we care?" is grotesque.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X