Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

And your children will be taken from you and put into an orphanage. We don't care who you are.
    What about people doing modeling work on a student visa?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      What about people doing modeling work on a student visa?
      No problem. As long as Trump can enter the dressing room at any time.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I recently saw something on Facebook regarding Trumps's Tweet that I wanted to circle back around to.

Let's all take a moment and re-read Trump's Tweet.

Everyone notice the comma in the last sentence?

Now, my grammar skills are admittedly rusty (I couldn't dissect a sentence to save my life), but the comma after "me"... did he just call himself a total con?
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Elwood: "Iowa Christians."
          Jake: "I hate Iowa Christians"

https://***********/Kokomothegreat/s...05137405333504

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            No. Stormy Daniels didn't ask for this. Not in the slightest.
            so she was raped?!?!?!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

A good read linked deep in the comments of that Iowa Nazi Tweet:

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/...n-munich-post/

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

AP: Mitch McConnell said he wants to consider entitlement reform.
                  Trump: Wants to consider what?
                  AP: Entitlement reform - changes to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid.
                  Trump: That I haven't heard.
                  Which is worse, he needed to have explained what entitlement reforms was, or that he hasn't heard that the GOP leaders in Congress are pushing for it?

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Which is worse, he needed to have explained what entitlement reforms was, or that he hasn't heard that the GOP leaders in Congress are pushing for it?
                    A big **** you to anyone who considers entitlement reform after a massive tax cut and increase in entitlement spending.

Turtle Boy can die in a fire.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Developing story from CNN.

EPA director of children's health, Ruth Etzel, said that without warning she has been placed on paid administrative leave. Etzel said she suspects -- but had no evidence -- that she was sidelined to stymie progress on a major lead poisoning report that was nearing completion.

Comment

Profits before people.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Remember, Red Don campaigned on protecting Social Security and Medicare.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            I recently saw something on Facebook regarding Trumps's Tweet that I wanted to circle back around to.

Let's all take a moment and re-read Trump's Tweet.

Everyone notice the comma in the last sentence?

Now, my grammar skills are admittedly rusty (I couldn't dissect a sentence to save my life), but the comma after "me"... did he just call himself a total con?
                            Yup

Comment

What continually irks me is that Social Security is it's own separate account that we all pay into, which in turn is supposed to guarantee a retirement fund for each of us.

The SSI fund has been tapped into because it's a "free" source of money that the GOP has no intention of repaying.

Fu** the GOP. Hands off my SSI.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                What continually irks me is that Social Security is it's own separate account that we all pay into, which in turn is supposed to guarantee a retirement fund for each of us.

The SSI fund has been tapped into because it's a "free" source of money that the GOP has no intention of repaying.

Fu** the GOP. Hands off my SSI.
                                That's never been true, Gore's lockbox notwithstanding. Today's workers pay for today's retirees. Any surplus had been on paper only, because in the aggregate, individuals do not fully self-fund their benefits, especially as life expectancy has increased.

FICA taxes are separate line items on your overall tax bill, but they're still just another tax.

Comment

Working...
                                X