Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,005 of 1005

Thread: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

(((NPC)))

Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Clown View Post
    I wouldn't call her stupid. I'd say that she's stuck parroting the company line of "Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!"
    Trust me she is stupid. Most of the stuff his campaign credits with really turning things around back in 2016 was because of her. (the ones most people still mock incessantly) She is very smart, but her opinions and thoughts are friggin stupid.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    It's all code and Dog Whistle's. He does a great job at it. It's ****ing sick and demented but no question Bannon and the Breitbart machine gave him the scripts.
    They're starting to eat themselves (I just wish it was faster). Matt Drudge, who famously carried Brietbart's and Alex Jones's water, called out FOX News for their callous treatment of the temple shooting

Quote Originally Posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
    Cool. I'm just gonna drive the getaway car, not rob the bank. Only the bank robber is to blame.
    You abetted in a crime. You are responsible for aiding and abetting.

And Cesar was charged previously with a bomb threat, and the charge was dropped because it was ruled that he was not capable of committing that act at that time. So there is a previous history with this sort of action.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

(((NPC)))

Jesus christ will all of you just start a friggin thread where you can gang up and attack Brent and the rest of us dont have to read it. Good lord you ruin every single thread that he dares post in by quoting everything he says and either ripping it apart or ignoring it and twisting it to serve what ever purpose you want it to.

It is becoming more tedious to read than posts by Flaggy. And BTW you are all doing to him exactly what everyone says liberals do. He gives his opinion, you attack it it. He defends it, you attack the defense. He tells you why what you are saying isnt actually what he said and you attack that. Rinse repeat. We get it, you think he is a moron. Guess what just like the morons who argue with the bot look like morons you all do too at this point.

He has his opinion you have yours. You dont have to agree but you dont have to be ***holes about it either and that is all you are doing. And I literally dont agree with anything he is posting...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I agree that no one is arguing against some responsibility of the person who took the action. However, I am of the opinion that the person who took action is 100% responsible. Not 98%, not 75%, I am saying 100%. There is no one else to blame except that person. Think for yourselves, people. If someone is yelling "RUN AND RIOT!" on a street corner, I don't care who s/he is (prez, random person, whoever), each individual should stop and think and make their own decision on what to do.

It really is that simple.
    So I guess there's no such criminal charge as "incite to riot"?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Thread Information