Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

I think either he got wooshed or we did. Because I was wondering the same thing.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      No. Stormy Daniels didn't ask for this. Not in the slightest.
      You cant be serious...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I think either he got wooshed or we did. Because I was wondering the same thing.
        I’m just catching up last few days of posts and my Brain is fried from reading the nonsense about both sides. I can’t believe im reading some of this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Did you miss my sarcasm there?
          Scooby doesn't do sarcasm...he does pessimism.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Eh, we all suffer from temporary bouts of stupid sometimes. It’s whether you step back and realize it at some point.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I think we all saw that coming back when they passed the tax cut.
              One could make the argument that was why they wanted to cut taxes.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Exactly right. That’s what I was getting at with my comment. This was the final step. The tax cuts were just a crowbar to force the issue open.
                Code:

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/polit...bia/index.html

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump defended Saudi Arabia in an interview Tuesday, suggesting the wave of criticism the Middle Eastern kingdom has received over a missing Saudi journalist is premature.
                  "Here we go again with you know you're guilty until proven innocent," Trump told The Associated Press in an interview at the White House.
                  The AP's report said Trump compared the accusations against Saudi Arabia, which stands accusing of killing Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi, to sexual assault allegations against recently confirmed Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
                  "I don't like that," Trump said. "We just went through that with Justice Kavanaugh, and he was innocent all the way as far as I'm concerned."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

ok, brent
                    *smooch* Love you, too.

Stormy doesn't deserve the insults tossed her way, but Fade nailed it in an earlier post. She's going to sell more of her books due to this whole thing. And we all know Trump is a media whore.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

An explanation of the echo chamber here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0aienuCBdg

Comment

https://outabouter.com/2018/10/16/ex...conservatives/
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And your children will be taken from you and put into an orphanage. We don't care who you are.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I post this without comment. Because, in this thread, it doesn't need one.

“My uncle was a great professor at MIT for many years. Dr. John Trump. And I didn’t talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science, and I will say that you have scientists on both sides of the picture.”
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well I know I am convinced
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And your children will be taken from you and put into an orphanage. We don't care who you are.
                                I'm kinda surprised that Melania's 'I really don't care' coat hasn't become the twitter meme.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X