Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    sandbagger. remember when Walt Kyle can to Blue Line lunch and cried crocodile tears about how good Tech was and his kids were still learning how to lace their skates? And NMU went on to hammer us. Both games.
    Probably didn't wear a coat and tie on the bench, either.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      sandbagger. remember when Walt Kyle can to Blue Line lunch and cried crocodile tears about how good Tech was and his kids were still learning how to lace their skates? And NMU went on to hammer us. Both games.
      Have you watched any of our series preview videos? Same thing every week: Joe and a player reach into the ol' bag of cliches to offer up words of praise for the opponent.

- they work hard
      - they can skate
      - they can score
      - we gotta be ready

Comment

For once I'd like to hear someone say "They suck and shouldn't even be on the same sheet with us. If we don't win by 5 or 6 I'll be ****ed."

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
          For once I'd like to hear someone say "They suck and shouldn't even be on the same sheet with us. If we don't win by 5 or 6 I'll be ****ed."

And you’d like to see your Powerball nunbers drawn too! Looking forward to a great rivalry weekend! Safe travels to the Tech fans headed down US-41 tomorrow. It’ll be a tough challenege. Tech works hard. They’ve got a lot of talent. They don’t make many mistakes and Joe’s got ‘em playing really well!
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

It will be a good, tight series. As per usual.

Comment

Give a listen to Tuesday's "Hockey Goes to College" podcast for a decent discussion about how the east views Tech. You need to stomach hockey "writer" Ryan Lambert and barely being able to hear Joe Meloni, but they talk about Tech for a good several minutes about Tech. It starts at the 16:15 mark.

Interesting to hear an outside perspective about Tech.

Go Tech! Beat Northern!

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                It’ll be a tough challenege. Tech works hard. They’ve got a lot of talent. They don’t make many mistakes and Joe’s got ‘em playing really well!
                Thumbs up ... well played!

Comment

Gould out for the 2nd time this season; is he hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post
                    Give a listen to Tuesday's "Hockey Goes to College" podcast for a decent discussion about how the east views Tech. You need to stomach hockey "writer" Ryan Lambert and barely being able to hear Joe Meloni, but they talk about Tech for a good several minutes about Tech. It starts at the 16:15 mark.

Interesting to hear an outside perspective about Tech.

Go Tech! Beat Northern!
                    If you think Ryan Lambert is someone who is representative of the outside world, I beg to differ. He's a BU slappy who has dissed Tech every opportunity for years now. I pay zero attention to him. You're better off listening to the College hockey today podcast. With the guy from USA hockey and Brad Schlossmann.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Hard to believe we were up 2-1 at one point. Then an old fashioned wheels fall off Tech game... This team is still a work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                        Hard to believe we were up 2-1 at one point. Then an old fashioned wheels fall off Tech game... This team is still a work in progress.
                        take a step back and remember this is a rivalry game, anything can happen in them...
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          take a step back and remember this is a rivalry game, anything can happen in them...
                          And it did. I was unhappy with the two or three uncalled for hits that NMU put on, especially at the end of the game there. Still our guys did not respond much and you have to expect that to a certain extent. I'm glad no one was hurt. Hopefully our team gets better as a result of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86
                            The word to describe that game was SLOPPY.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Troll mtu86
                              Didn't see it that way. We had a ton of chances and could easily have been up by a pair after one. I'm not concerned with what I saw. I'd put money on Tech putting up 6 or 7 tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
                                Have you watched any of our series preview videos? Same thing every week: Joe and a player reach into the ol' bag of cliches to offer up words of praise for the opponent.

- they work hard
                                - they can skate
                                - they can score
                                - we gotta be ready
                                Hockey Media Relations 101

Second Lesson
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X