Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine '18-'19: Back to the Nationals!

You know it was a tough period on D when Muehlbauer looked like your best defenseman. Also, Swayman looked like he had a hard time tracking a lot of pucks.

Comment

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
      You know it was a tough period on D when Muehlbauer looked like your best defenseman. Also, Swayman looked like he had a hard time tracking a lot of pucks.
      Swayman wasn't himself that period.

Frustrating team to watch.

Comment

Maine carried the 1st period but down 2 on two absolute d breakdowns that was rookie stuff. Keeper on the first was sleeping.

Comment

men against boys

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Schmidt-svesjtrup threw a mini tantrum and snapped his stick about five minutes of game time ago, and I haven't seen him since.

Comment

nice 2 on 1 fossier to pearson 3 1 now

Comment

Maine has either marginally carried the play or looked like a D-3 team. Q has just picked up their opportunities.

Comment

That game was so bad I almost feel like it wasn't that bad. A lot of fluky goals, but good teams dont allow that many flukes.

Comment

At what point does Swayman need a rest or a night off? I didnt follow the flow of the game tonight but leaving him out there for 7 seems off

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                    43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                    104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                    3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

This team is typically Red. Same old, same old.

I miss Tim, and I ain't kidding.

Comment

Not to worry there is always tonight. Maine will play better.

Have to laugh when Mahoney was waxing poetic about Maines PP. Yeah, they run around a lot and yeah they controlled the puck but every shot was from the point into traffic. QU sets up on PP, makes one nice pass, score. Everything you see Maine do must be done in practice over and over again. Its been like this for years now, they have perfected Reds systems
                        Last edited by walrus; 11-24-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                          At what point does Swayman need a rest or a night off? I didnt follow the flow of the game tonight but leaving him out there for 7 seems off
                          He should have been pulled after goal 3. That was as poor as I've seen swayman play. The D didnt help much though in keeping Q out of the net front area or talking to him.
                          Q's D did a really good job of tying up Maine players when they were in front of Q's net.

Dont even know what to say anymore other than what an embarrassment last night was, wish I hadn't wasted the time and money to go.
                          This program is in need of a serious breath of fresh air, something to reinvigorate it from the bottom up.
                          I actually had some hope for this season given the roster, but now their not showing me much.
                          Pearson, Fossier, Doherty are doing well, Michel played really good last night.
                          Red just doesnt know what to do, bottom line. (This just sounds like a broken record anymore, stuck in the Red groove.)

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                            He should have been pulled after goal 3. That was as poor as I've seen swayman play. The D didnt help much though in keeping Q out of the net front area or talking to him.
                            Q's D did a really good job of tying up Maine players when they were in front of Q's net.

Dont even know what to say anymore other than what an embarrassment last night was, wish I hadn't wasted the time and money to go.
                            This program is in need of a serious breath of fresh air, something to reinvigorate it from the bottom up.
                            I actually had some hope for this season given the roster, but now their not showing me much.
                            Pearson, Fossier, Doherty are doing well, Michel played really good last night.
                            Red just doesnt know what to do, bottom line. (This just sounds like a broken record anymore, stuck in the Red groove.)
                            We seem to be saying this every week. I actually stopped watching second intermission in favor of Netflix. Kind of sad really.

Comment

Maine out shot the Bobcats 33 - 22 and won the faceoff battle 39-21 (QU scored a goal on a faceoff). Defensive breakdowns hurt Maine. Butala and Keeper had tough nights with a -6 and -4 respectively. Maine did a little better in the penalty category with 5 for 10 minutes and QU 6 for 12 minutes. I expect a closer game tonight.
                              Last edited by Runsub5; 11-24-2018, 08:26 AM. Reason: added info.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                We seem to be saying this every week. I actually stopped watching second intermission in favor of Netflix. Kind of sad really.
                                it's been going on for years now

Comment

Working...
                                X