Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine '18-'19: Back to the Nationals!

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    did ray bourques kid ever pass a class at BU ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Why do you think he didn't last? (well, that's unfair...but I heard that "school wasn't for him" let's put it that way...I don't want to say things that I don't know for sure) But I guess the point is there are schools that would have looked the other way, and I don't think they're in the East...
    Last edited by chickod; 12-15-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
      If it's the best league in the country, then why has North Dakota State won 6 of the last 7 championships? And "depth" doesn't matter...you have to WIN playoff games.
      The committee gave the caa 5 playoff teams, obvs they agree its the best league in the country, they just didnt like Maines reputation. Look how low they were in the polls all year. That and JMU trashing their schedule teying to grt a seed of their own led to both teams getting lousy seeds.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
        The committee gave the caa 5 playoff teams, obvs they agree its the best league in the country, they just didnt like Maines reputation. Look how low they were in the polls all year. That and JMU trashing their schedule teying to grt a seed of their own led to both teams getting lousy seeds.
        Which is why, I guess, that no matter how much people gripe about it, the PWR system in hockey is justifiable. You don't have to depend on 'building a reputation' before you get "equal" consideration.

Comment

ACL if I ever saw it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
          X