Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winning

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Granato should just put Miller and Kalynuck on the same forward line. The forwards we got now are having a hard time just catching a pass.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
      Granato should just put Miller and Kalynuck on the same forward line. The forwards we got now are having a hard time just catching a pass.
      And right when I hit enter Caufield had a goal on a nice play

Comment

The PP is absolutely awful. Offsides twice on the same power play.

There have definitely been some flashes of good play though.
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
          And right when I hit enter Caufield had a goal on a nice play
          Keep hitting enter!
          Wisconsin Badgers

National Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90 & 2006

Comment

I'm generally not one to cry about calls but that one on Inamoto was terrible. Inamoto might have thought about cross checking but he never even touched the guy. That on top of washing out a goal and I'm not a fan.

Need a kill and keep getting it out clean. We can obviously get it behind them and rush if we do. Been a pretty good hockey game, let's finish it boys!
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Also Ringo looks great!

So good to see!
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Very entertaining game, too bad thousands are missing the action!

IMO, the only difference is the breakaways. 2 for 2 vs. 0 for 2.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Nice job by Mersch coming on to win a couple defensive zone draws there.

Free Hockey!
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Shoot out.....holding breath......

Can anybody shoot the ****ing puck? What's all this on the ice ****?

Every single ****ing Badger did not elevate the puck. I feel bad for Lebedeff.
                    Last edited by MadCityRich; 11-30-2018, 09:59 PM.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                      Shoot out.....holding breath......

Can anybody shoot the ****ing puck? What's all this on the ice ****?

Every single ****ing Badger did not elevate the puck. I feel bad for Lebedeff.
                      NCAA shootouts are painful to watch. Just agony. A coin flip would be better than college hockey shootouts. I have yet to see one that I found satisfying.
                      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

I know they are a touch more satisfying when you win them!

But yeah, unless you're gonna run the Zamboni which I don't want them to do, they tend to be ugly.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Well...that was a better result than I expected.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Well ----> it's a 3 game unbeaten streak!

It was a pretty good Hockey game by both sides. I'm sure we'd like to have any one of those breakaways either way back for another go round, but such is hockey and life.

That PSU top line is really good. I guess it's not surprising since Barratt and Limoges lead the nation in scoring.

It wasn't a bad Friday night. Come back tomorrow and get over the hump and the boys would really be in good shape going forward. Just be a little better at a few little things and they could get there.
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                              NCAA shootouts are painful to watch. Just agony. A coin flip would be better than college hockey shootouts. I have yet to see one that I found satisfying.
                              The 3 on 3 was bad hockey too. It's basically about getting line changes right. Just play 5 and call it a day or they should re-surface at the end of regulation. If we're going to play more hockey, let's give the lads a chance to make some plays by giving them good ice and a rest.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                The 3 on 3 was bad hockey too. It's basically about getting line changes right. Just play 5 and call it a day or they should re-surface at the end of regulation. If we're going to play more hockey, let's give the lads a chance to make some plays by giving them good ice and a rest.
                                I really like the 3 on 3 in the "Chel" but the NCAA version is brutal. A little bit of talent difference.

My proposal when tied at regulation...resurface and play 4 on 4 for 10 minutes. Sudden death. If no score, tough ****. No shootout, since they're listed as a tie anyway.
                                I believe that's pretty close to what is was at one time.

In today's state urinal, Todd Milewski's key of the game was Payton Jones' 32 saves. The Hammer made 37. 🤔
                                Last edited by MadCityRich; 12-01-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X