Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winning

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Game Day!

Yes, did anyone mention to you it's poisonous to eat our nuts?

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Too bad because I heard

Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        Too bad because I heard

Big talk from the cheese heads.
        In reality though I don't think OSU has hit it's full stride in establishing the chemistry they had last season, perhaps it's due?
        I also feel we haven't been as aggressive on offense as we could be as we haven't been a scoring machine but when you get the win you only need one more than your opponent, right?
        I don't like to make predictions as I feel it can jinx us but I am willing to go as far as saying I don't feel particularly nervous about this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
          I don't like to make predictions as I feel it can jinx us but I am willing to go as far as saying I don't feel particularly nervous about this weekend.
          I'm pretty sure that people can read that as a prediction.
          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            Big talk from the cheese heads.
            In reality though I don't think OSU has hit it's full stride in establishing the chemistry they had last season, perhaps it's due?
            I also feel we haven't been as aggressive on offense as we could be as we haven't been a scoring machine but when you get the win you only need one more than your opponent, right?
            Ya know? I kind of like the fab five’s nickname for tOSU: the fff*********eyes!
            **** em’ Bucky!
            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              Ya know? I kind of like the fab five’s nickname for tOSU: the ff*************eyes!
              **** em’ Bucky!
              Just enjoy that nut taste!

Comment

Milewski reports Emberson and Caulfield to stay on the PP.

I'm pretty sure that was a given.

Buck the ****eyes.🖕
                Last edited by MadCityRich; 11-16-2018, 05:58 PM.
                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                  I just did! >: (

Comment

Passing on my usual rant whenever the BTN wants more money to stream a game (BTN+), I'll just say **** the B1G and **** the BTN. Rutgers 😴 basketball on BTN and NOTHING on the alternate channels.
                    Last edited by MadCityRich; 11-16-2018, 05:59 PM.
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                      Passing on my usual rant whenever the BTN wants more money to stream a game (BTN+), I'll just say **** the B1G and **** the BTN. Rutgers �� basketball on BTN and NOTHING on the alternate channels.
                      It's all greed. I'll listen to Posick on the radio stream and enjoy it a good deal more, I venture.

Comment

Playing poorly on a Friday, what a shock. Giving up 2 goals in the last minute of the 1st. Looks like that team meeting did wonders last Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                          Playing poorly on a Friday, what a shock. Giving up 2 goals in the last minute of the 1st. Looks like that team meeting did wonders last Saturday.
                          Yeah... they started well. Once again, the PK is a letdown and the other goal was kinda fluky.

Comment

Yet another PPG given up. This team can't get out of it's own way.

Comment

• Who runs the penalty kill? My god is it awful.

Comment

I still cant get over the fact that Ohio State and Penn State are better programs than Wisconsin. They are not hockey schools. My god

Comment

Working...
                                X