(Because I'm happy)
    Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
    (Because I'm happy)
    Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
    (Because I'm happy)
    Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
      Stopped in here to see if there was anything about Minnesota State.

Carry on!
      I think most UND fans are more worried about our own team then the opponents. We have one of the most talented teams in the league but a **** coach and it looks like he picked up right where he left of last year. The Mavs could sweep this weekend and so could UND. hopefully Barry can pull this team together but we shall see.

Comment

Re: UND Fighting Hawks 2018-2019 season thread

Originally posted by burd View Post
        I'm sure your kids are lovely, Slap, but whose "normal" are we talking about here?
        50% the world, 1000% North Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
          I think most UND fans are more worried about our own team then the opponents. We have one of the most talented teams in the league but a **** coach and it looks like he picked up right where he left of last year. The Mavs could sweep this weekend and so could UND. hopefully Barry can pull this team together but we shall see.
          I'm not sure Barry can help us.

That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

It is good to see that after all of these years, the goofer obsession is still strong. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
              It is good to see that after all of these years, the goofer obsession is still strong. Carry on.
              You are, after all, our next real opponent. I guess I will go over to sue sports to see the whining and crying about your horrible start. Good luck to the Mavs.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Down 6-3 in the second. Hey they scored 3 already. Ugly game once again
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  Down 6-3 in the second. Hey they scored 3 already. Ugly game once again
                  Weird, weird game so far. UND struggling with the MSU speed, IMHO.
                  AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                    Not really struggling with their speed. UND just has horrible defensive breakdowns nowadays. UNDs coaching staff is the worst it's been in a very long time

Comment

Not really struggling with their speed. UND just has horrible defensive breakdowns nowadays. UNDs coaching staff is the worst it's been in a very long time
                      Well, call it what you want, but that’s three straight games against talented teams the Mavs have outskated their opponent.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Well, call it what you want, but that’s three straight games against talented teams the Mavs have outskated their opponent.
                        Ya again not outskated at all but they did take advantage when they got their chances.

UND had more shots
                        more time of possession
                        more faceoff wins

So you can't really say they were out skated can ya?
                        Last edited by Sioux-perDrunk; 10-19-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Ya again not outskated at all but they did take advantage when they got their chances.

UND had more shots
                          more time of possession
                          more faceoff wins

So you can't really say they were out skated can ya?
                          1. Irrelevant. If you are losing, you will take more shots.
                          2. Relevant, even in a trap style scheme when the trappers are winning.
                          3. Relevant, somewhat. It's what you do after the faceoff that is telling.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            It's relevant when talking about being out skated.. if you are just talking about winning then yes it was irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              A couple of the MSU goals were awful lucky. They definitely didn't blow the doors off UND. Mavs deserved to win, though. Glaring lapses in judgement on behalf of the UND defense a few times. Yikes.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Yep. Spooner looks good. To bad UND has no interest in him since he’s a North Dakota kid.
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X