Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    *eyes the Fck Hockey Table*
    I'll drink to that!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

Resident moron is back on power equipment. That was a quick drug test (have to get one if in a major accident at our workplace). Sigh. No, I do not believe he would partake in drugs, but Jesus, this guy.

Heading for a hellrun to Amherst WI and back tomorrow (8 hour round trip, according to Google maps) for a beer release. Got lucky and scored a ticket. They sold out in about 5 minutes. I eventually hope to flip a couple bottles (I can buy 4) for profit, at least drink one for myself. I've had the beer before, but never had my own bottle.

Have Monday off, too. Hello, long weekend!
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*HT. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. And to end this day on a great note, got back to my room and somehow when I left, the dead bolt flipped over and I can’t get into my room. Night manager is trying to use a special tool to get it to work. Hasn’t happened yet. She had to call maintenance. I’m just so tired and want to go to bed.

Comment

s’upp y’all

If it’s 8a mookie must be in a hockey rink come October

Got in touch with Canadians who scrimmage the locals national team. Joe is going to play with them and then get to scrimmage too as that is 5e only practice the national team can find.

Can’t wait to see if the competition here from the ‘olympic’ team is on par with central mass jv
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            *HT. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. And to end this day on a great note, got back to my room and somehow when I left, the dead bolt flipped over and I can’t get into my room. Night manager is trying to use a special tool to get it to work. Hasn’t happened yet. She had to call maintenance. I’m just so tired and want to go to bed.
            Welcome to Mankato! Things don't really work the way you'd expect, but we'll be real nice while fixing them.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of Lodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I need to remember to stop booking leisure flights that depart before 9am. *grumble*

Comment

I need to remember to stop booking leisure flights that depart before 9am. *grumble*
                    dude!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      dude!!!!
                      At least I got the first class upgrade. That helps.

Comment

At least I got the first class upgrade. That helps.
                        plane was empty, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          plane was empty, wasn't it?
                          Actually a full flight, but I'd be lying if I didn't acknowledge that flying on Saturday usually helps a lot in that department.

Comment

When I flew in the past, I preferred earlier flights. Didn't like arriving and only having 1/2 day to have fun where I was going.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Slides one over from the HHT.

Great seeing you last night, sorry to hear about the room. Hope you got in okay and are well rested now this morning!

I’m with you, Brent. I enjoy flying early in the day, especially when changing time zones.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good to see you too! Glad we ran into each other!

The second device the manager used worked. I guess I just need to not let my door slam shut. Only thing I can think of as to how that happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X