Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Good Morning Lodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
      Northeast Regional:
      West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

I never knew beer was such a commodity until Hoven started posting about it.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Good Morning Lodge!

I never knew beer was such a commodity until Hoven started posting about it.
          It is for a small-ish market of über-snobs.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Very small. You also have to know which ones to buy, and get a little lucky in getting them. Also, putting in the time to get them.

Those $150 bottles, there was a limit of 2 per person, unless you were far up enough in line to circle back and get in line again (which I did). I was about 20th in line on at 9pm Fri, and they opened up at 10am Sat. The ones I got this past Sat, tickets sold out in 5 minutes (a ticket allowed you a free pour, and the right to buy up to 4 bottles). Had to get them at the brewery, however, which is 250~ miles east of me.

There is a brewery in Iowa that usually requires you to enter into a lottery for tickets for their top beers.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                I received an unknown amount from Mr. kevin byner. Using the average to date, the total is now $878,114,506.10.
                I received $6.5M from MR. PATRICK JAMES MORRISEY. The total is now $884,614,506.10.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of Lodge!
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. So, I went back to my podiatrist to review my MRI results. And I have Posterier Tibial Tendon Degeneration. He's recommending FDL Transfer surgery. I'm OK with this as I feel it validates the pain I've been feeling for the past 4 months. It's day surgery (good) but will have me in a cast for three weeks and a booth for at least three more. I'm expecting more PT will be needed at that point. Now I just need to figure out when I need to schedule this. It probably won't be till after the first of the year. My two co-workers come back mid- to late-January. Now they can cover for me!

I also want to talk with our Benefits people and the insurance company. I'm wondering if it might work better for me if I go on Short Term Disability and be out for three months. It may heal better if I'm not constantly on it, you know? My doctor said he'd totally support that and recommend whatever is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Good morning Lodge. So, I went back to my podiatrist to review my MRI results. And I have Posterier Tibial Tendon Degeneration. He's recommending FDL Transfer surgery. I'm OK with this as I feel it validates the pain I've been feeling for the past 4 months. It's day surgery (good) but will have me in a cast for three weeks and a booth for at least three more. I'm expecting more PT will be needed at that point. Now I just need to figure out when I need to schedule this. It probably won't be till after the first of the year. My two co-workers come back mid- to late-January. Now they can cover for me!

I also want to talk with our Benefits people and the insurance company. I'm wondering if it might work better for me if I go on Short Term Disability and be out for three months. It may heal better if I'm not constantly on it, you know? My doctor said he'd totally support that and recommend whatever is necessary.
                        Careful if you have a deductible or limits on things like PT, OT, etc. Most of those reset in January. If you do you want to try to do things before the end of the yr if you have deductible or a limits. You do the end of the yr surgery- deductible is already met, then PT that rolls in Jan so you get more visits before hitting limit

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Our overnight crew (who does all the receiving and stocks the shelves) were 3 people short last night. That meant my whole dock was filled with product, and is logged in as one location. It's really fun trying to find a single box among 24 pallets or so. My co-worker stayed late today to put stuff away, and helped me take care of a late-afternoon rush I got, so ended up staying late to help him put away the rest of the stuff. Really hoping tomorrow isn't a repeat of today.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of Lodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning.

The most depressing day of the year has arrived.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X