Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Is the whole Lodge at the *HT this evening?
    Nope.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

s'upp y'all
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!!

at the HMT!!!

lilnsl ran his first marathon, 2:37.15~ qualified for Boston, beat his goal time by >7min and was first in for his team. He killed it! It was gale force winds, nasty cold. I may thaw out some time tomorrow.

Comment

I received another $850K from Publishers Clearing House. The total is now $885,464,506.10.
            I received an unknown amount from Mrs. Victoria Douglas. Using the average to date, the total is now $893,514,183.42.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Big island party this weekend out on Tampa Bay. Just got home from running the seadoo out there and up through downtown. Fun. Very fun day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io2iJChTMPU

Comment

Hey les, congrats on lilnsl completing the marathon! What was the route? I drove up to my folks this afternoon. They were worried I was going to get caught up in traffic. Thankfully I got up there after it ended.

I think I pulled a muscle in my hand between my middle and index fingers on my right hand. It hurts. I'm wondering if I did that the other day when I tried to open a jar of spaghetti sauce. I'm just hoping it's not something like arthritis or a pulled tendon.

Cold and windy today. I'm taking tomorrow off and made a few appointments to treat myself for my birthday - mani/pedi, massage and a facial.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Hey les, congrats on lilnsl completing the marathon! What was the route? I drove up to my folks this afternoon. They were worried I was going to get caught up in traffic. Thankfully I got up there after it ended.

I think I pulled a muscle in my hand between my middle and index fingers on my right hand. It hurts. I'm wondering if I did that the other day when I tried to open a jar of spaghetti sauce. I'm just hoping it's not something like arthritis or a pulled tendon.

Cold and windy today. I'm taking tomorrow off and made a few appointments to treat myself for my birthday - mani/pedi, massage and a facial.
                  THey close the AIken St, University and ROurke Bridges. Starts at the Tsongas, goes out to the Tyngsboro Bridge, loops back over the Rourke Bridge, back out to the Tyngsboro Bridge and then along 110 to the Tsongas. Lots of road closures. It took me close to an hour to get home this afternoon- a 10 min drive

Comment

Evening, Lodge. I gave in and paid my "Bad At Math" tax and bought 1 Powerball and 1 MegaMillions ticket for the next drawings. *shrug*

First time I bought a ticket in a few years. I'm hoping for the double-win.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Is the whole Lodge at the *HT this evening?
                      No. I spent all weekend at the HHT. We only gave up 9 shots on Saturday.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning MEUSA!

Good Morning Lodge.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of Lodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Happy Birthday Scarlet!

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

I received an unknown amount from Mrs. Victoria Douglas. Using the average to date, the total is now $893,514,183.42.
                                I received $14.9M from Mrs. Christy Walton. The total is now $908,414,183.42.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X