Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Greetings Lodge peeps. Waiting for the tour bus to depart Stonehenge. Headed to Oxford next. Sunny day, a little on the chilly side.

Posting to let you all know the screaming baby I assumed would be on one of my flights is now here on the tour bus. Kid has been crying on and off since Windsor Castle. They put a stroller in storage under the bus but have chosen to lug the baby to and from everything. Good parenting job.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      I did. Zero effort. No hard work. *HT. St Effing Lawrence. JayFC.

In the words of William Wallace: Burn it. Burn it all.
      Not drowning kittens yet? or is it puppies?

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Greetings Lodge peeps. Waiting for the tour bus to depart Stonehenge. Headed to Oxford next. Sunny day, a little on the chilly side.

Posting to let you all know the screaming baby I assumed would be on one of my flights is now here on the tour bus. Kid has been crying on and off since Windsor Castle. They put a stroller in storage under the bus but have chosen to lug the baby to and from everything. Good parenting job.
      Sooooo jealous. When we went last time didn't have the chance to get out there. Went when we were kids. Before everything was restricted. Wandered all over the place, climbed on things. Now you need binoculars.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

HFT!

a
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Not drowning kittens yet? or is it puppies?
          I was too busy virtually puking and physically rage-posting. Maybe tonight, though. And it's teaching kittens how to swim while contained in burlap sacks.

Afternoon, Lodge. Hit up a bottle release this morning (Steel Toe, for the locals) then headed a bit south to meet up with friends to mule some beer I promised them. Good times. I can tell I'm getting older, I hardly have done anything except for driving, and nap time sounds awesome right now. Besides, I need my energy to beech about the upcoming game tonight.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I was too busy virtually puking and physically rage-posting. Maybe tonight, though. And it's teaching kittens how to swim while contained in burlap sacks.
            Mankato Meltdown™?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Mankato Meltdownâ„¢?
              Naw, more Holy Cross Mode. I've gotten mellower in age.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Eyeing the FHT.

ECAC will get three teams in the dance this year. WCHA, two at best.

Comment

HHT!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT! how sweep it is (altho I am not sure how excited I can get about it being against UConn

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      HHT! how sweep it is (altho I am not sure how excited I can get about it being against UConn
                      Your next two should be a cake walk.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT. I guess.

Comment

Good morning from London. At Heathrow having breakfast at the *HT. Ugh. Not the way I wanted the team to head out to Ireland.

Any. Way. Heading back to Dublin this morning to commence the hockey portion of this trip. Looking forward to actually seeing Dublin this go round. When I was there last week I was stuck at that hotel outside the city. Going to relax and rest when I get there today while I wait for everyone to show up. Though I do need to buy a pai of gloves. Left a really nice pair on the tour bus last night.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Your next two should be a cake walk.
                                Not with this team. They have MPD (multiple personality disorder). They excel at losing to teams they should win against.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Trying to coordinate Turkey Day at our house, completing Final Evals for some students, correcting, and generally juggling one too many things.

Comment

Working...
                                X