Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Good Evening Lodge!
    We are going to see the Red Flops play the Yankees in London this coming season. We will not use Thrifty, AMtrack or getaroom(dot)com.
    I'm going too!!!

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!
      We are going to see the Red Flops play the Yankees in London this coming season. We will not use Thrifty, AMtrack or getaroom(dot)com.
      Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      I'm going too!!!
      no way!!!!! end of june right? mookie asked his season tickets bud if he got seats, but he didn't have interest. quick weekend flight for mookie
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

s'upp y'all

tyler arrives here on Saturday.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Local brewery had their members only party tonight, it was fun. They tapped a couple special beers. Planned to spend an hour, maybe two there. HOWEVER...

The special beers were a 12% barleywine from 2016, and a 12% Russian Imperial Stout from this past year. And they didn't do the normal 8oz tulip glasses. They were filling the 20oz boots that the members had. So, I hung around for about 5 hours nursing those two beers. Fun time, for sure.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm going too!!!
                Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                no way!!!!! end of june right? mookie asked his season tickets bud if he got seats, but he didn't have interest. quick weekend flight for mookie
                I am more excited for Amsterdam before than the game but I think I am the only one who feels this way

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                s'upp y'all

tyler arrives here on Saturday.
                ? I am confused- who is where? I thought they were all over here but then I saw a pic of you guys over there.

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Yes, June 29 and 30. Haven’t done anything but purchase the game tickets (and boy were they expensive). Taking my two nieces. Looking forward to going back to London as I really didn’t see that much when I was there a few weeks ago.

Comment

Yes, June 29 and 30. Haven’t done anything but purchase the game tickets (and boy were they expensive). Taking my two nieces. Looking forward to going back to London as I really didn’t see that much when I was there a few weeks ago.
                    I didn't know those dates. thought it was earlier in the Spring. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      ARGH (but it's better now). Booked my hotel online for my summer MI trip. $90/night, 2 nights. They did NOT advertise the "additional tax/recovery fees" and got an email with said additional charges totaled $88 on TOP of the room charge. NOT HAPPY. Called the hotel direct, since the automated phone maze was not helpful. The hotel clerk was more than helpful, booked me at the proper rate, and said to call the booking company to get a refund.

Called the booking company, finagled the phone maze, finally got a real person, who resisted giving a refund at first, per their policy, I raised a little hell (politely, no cussing or yelling), and finally got a full refund. I didn't mind the no-refund policy (which apparently you can get a refund), it was those additional fees that they did not list on the "checkout" page. Talk about shady practices. Never do business with "getaroom (dot) com." Disgusting.
                      Don't worry, I'd never consider using that site.

It is really easy to just go to the Quality Inn Houghton site and reserve rooms.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, I just did that last week for my NMU series trip in March.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Don't worry, I'd never consider using that site.

It is really easy to just go to the Quality Inn Houghton site and reserve rooms.
                          Yeah, but does the Quality Inn Houghton site take checks?
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G
                          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                          2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            Yeah, but does the Quality Inn Houghton site take checks?
                            They only take Slovaks.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am more excited for Amsterdam before than the game but I think I am the only one who feels this way
                              that is mookie's holiday trip backwards. we are going to london for christmas, then amsterdam for new years.

? I am confused- who is where? I thought they were all over here but then I saw a pic of you guys over there.

Good Morning Lodge!
                              tyler is a soph in kollege

Comment

Afternoon y’all.

Can’t believe Christmas is 2 weeks from today.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X