Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    *HT. UAA has exactly one goal in its last five games.
    Perhaps they should play Michigan. Our Freshman goalie has a GAA of 3.69, the Junior goalie's GAA is 3.87. The team doesn't offer up a lot of defense to help the goalies out.

Good morning Lodge. It's Monday, but I feel like I didn't have a weekend with how busy I was. Gonna have to find time tonight to clean the house before the parents show up tomorrow.
    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
      Perhaps they should play Michigan. Our Freshman goalie has a GAA of 3.69, the Junior goalie's GAA is 3.87. The team doesn't offer up a lot of defense to help the goalies out.
      So in other words, a typical Mel Pearson team.

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

I have a load to do and can't get outta my own way.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Have to work Friday, no big deal. However, the mgr thinks that shuttling me back and forth between the main building and the offsite building is a good idea (let orders build up, then do a mass sweep, head back to main building, repeat). Due to company policy, only mgrs have keys/security codes for the buildings, which means he'd have to follow me down to the offsite, let me in, etc. Yeah, that sounds efficient. We only are rolling with about 25% workforce that day....
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Howdy. Filled my deer tag Sunday evening. Small buck, but I didn't waste money on the Non-resident NY tag .

Comment

s'upp y'all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge.

I’m off today. Little gII and I are going pheasant hunting. Currently 11 degrees but feels like -4.

A majority of the lakes are froze over. Might be able to fish within a week or so. This is the earliest ice in years. Over the past 10 years or so ice hasn’t been safe enough until the week between Xmas and New Years.

Now that I have been back in the Lodge for a couple weeks I have noticed that goldy hasn’t posted. Is he around?
                    Last edited by gmann; 11-20-2018, 06:46 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                      Good morning Lodge.

I’m off today. Little gII and I are going pheasant hunting. Currently 11 degrees but feels like -4.

A majority of the lakes are froze over. Might be able to fish within a week or so. This is the earliest ice in years. Over the past 10 years or so ice hasn’t been safe enough until the week between Xmas and New Years.

Now that I have been back in the Lodge for a couple weeks I have noticed that goldy hasn’t posted. Is he around?
                      He is, he posts on Gopher Puck Live here and there.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                        Good morning Lodge.

Phew! I thought that you were going peasant hunting.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I feel like I've bounced from crisis to crisis today. I come in to hear that none of our 80+ outpatient practices can run ECGs, and then I hear that they can't scan documents into our records system either. So a 3+ hour conference call to fix it, only to find that somehow the config file was corrupted (and issue resolved by simply deleting it and letting Midmark - ECG machine manufacturer - re-write it) was... enraging.

Then I find out that for a week, a ****load of personal-health-information containing documents are printing on our admin printer here with the IT staff. Spend an hour backtracking those print jobs to find that the maker of our records system (Epic, for those keeping score) directed us to do so. So back to the drawing board on why, and how to fix it.

But I work from home tomorrow, so... f it.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I work a half-day tomorrow then I am on vacation until 12/7....I am so ready for some extended time away and some traveling. Beyond ready.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Getting ready to go to Milwaukee for the holiday weekend. Fun times.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

s'upp y'all

long weekend. prophet's birthday tomorrow.

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                I work a half-day tomorrow then I am on vacation until 12/7....I am so ready for some extended time away and some traveling. Beyond ready.
                                slacker
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X