Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

"MasterCard, never steal home without it!"
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      The Cabelas card is switching to Mastercard. I have noticed that some international locations I travel (for example, I have seen quite a few places here in Buenos Aires this week) don't accept Mastercard, but do accept Visa.
      Huh, I didn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Huh, I didn't know that.
        I don't know how common it is, I just noticed it because it is fresh in my mind, and I happen to be here this week.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I'm currently looking for a new secondary card (Visa), since Amex isn't accepted everywhere, I always like to have an spare Visa, just in case. My current Visa is from Cabelas, and I get points back to buy stuff at Cabelas, which as worked out well. I've been saving points for a new slug gun for deer hunting, and I'm pretty much there. My current deer gun went out of production the year after I bought it, and ended up only made for 2 years, so its value has skyrocketed. I don't want to keep using it and potentially damage it. But, since Cabelas was bought out by Bass Pro Shops, they're changing the credit cards, and it won't be a Visa anymore. So, I want to find a new, no-annual fee, secondary Visa card with decent benefits (not airfare benefits, since my Amex is for airfare).
          AAA is what we ended up with after having a number of issues with the visa we got from the Credit Union. So far so good.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Why does Frank Wilson keep coming back asking me about stupid things? Why does he think that I care about who the CCHA refs were in the early 1970s?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

How is Frank Wilson?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I don't know who this guy is except any time I see his name he is haunting someone for obscure info

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Why does Frank Wilson keep coming back asking me about stupid things? Why does he think that I care about who the CCHA refs were in the early 1970s?
                  Tell him to do his own ****in’ research and be done with him.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Tell him to do his own ****in’ research and be done with him.
                    Or (and?) borrow Hammer's shovel!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Evening y’all!
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Talked with immediate Boss about UPS situation. DHBoss did look into the contract, and it does say we can keep driver until 6pm. Explained to my IBoss that is a problem, since my driver has bosses, too, and needs to keep on schedule*. Good news is, everyone is active in finding a solution.

*The first two things I learned about warehousing, which I have done for the past 24 years:
                        1. Keep your drivers happy
                        2. Keep your drivers happy

My driver ISN'T unhappy, he just needs to know WTH is going on, since he's kinda stuck in the middle.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              How is Frank Wilson?
                              Irritating.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I received $14.9M from Mrs. Christy Walton again. The total is now $927,864,183.42.
                                I received $1.5m twice from Mr. Richard Nkosi. The total is now $930,864,183.42.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X