Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Never go full mookie...
    Technically if my wife strapped one on wouldn’t she be going full mookie? I’m confused.
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Offer anal let her strap one on and make you squeal

Or a cruise...
      You’re such a sweetheart.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

*HT for several reasons
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

HHT! In OT!! And I wasn't there. Boo. But they won. Yay!

Comment

*ht.
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

*HT.

Evening, Lodge. Full day. Headed down to Rochester (MN, you easterners, about 90 minutes from my place) for the going away party. Good times, even though it is still setting in that they are moving. Stopped by the good brewery down there, got some stuff. Then headed 2 hrs north to meet up with bbdl/Mrs bbdl to complete a beer trade, through the snow flurry (PEOPLE STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE IN SNOW), and then back home JUST in time for puck drop. Nice 10 hour road trip overall.

Looking forward to relaxing tomorrow.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                Technically if my wife strapped one on wouldn’t she be going full mookie? I’m confused.
                I did not need this visual along with the SS&S thoughts. Is it really SS&M

*HT. Up by a couple of goals and then lost in OT. The radio guy was losing his mind about the refs. (past the homer thing and somewhere into the stratosphere....)

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    I did not need this visual along with the SS&S thoughts. Is it really SS&M

*HT. Up by a couple of goals and then lost in OT. The radio guy was losing his mind about the refs. (past the homer thing and somewhere into the stratosphere....)
                    I recall what an S&SS is, but what is an SS&S? Maybe I shouldn't ask.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Successful second night in Vegas. *HT. YIKES We're a mess.

Comment

*pokes head up from under the HHT*

Morning, Lodge.

Comment

Mornin', Lodge.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Finishing up my packing and relaxing, or trying to, today before I head out tonight for Ireland! I’m excited but a little anxious. Watching the last of my shows on my dvr today. Getting rid of all my trash and recycling.

Stressing about the little things...will I be able to sleep on the plane? Will my phones work when I land? Will the car service be there to take me to hotel? Will I forget anything? When I checked in online last night, it wouldn’t give me my boarding pass. I know I can print when I get there. Still...

The weather seems to be cooperating at the moment. Here’s hoping for a smooth trip! Will try to post here when I can with updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Good morning Lodge. Finishing up my packing and relaxing, or trying to, today before I head out tonight for Ireland! I’m excited but a little anxious. Watching the last of my shows on my dvr today. Getting rid of all my trash and recycling.

Stressing about the little things...will I be able to sleep on the plane? Will my phones work when I land? Will the car service be there to take me to hotel? Will I forget anything? When I checked in online last night, it wouldn’t give me my boarding pass. I know I can print when I get there. Still...

The weather seems to be cooperating at the moment. Here’s hoping for a smooth trip! Will try to post here when I can with updates.
                              Slainte! (SLAHN-cheh). It's a toast to good health.

Comment

Good morning (barely), Lodge! HHT - sweep weekend! I was up in St. Cloud last night, and suffered through a long, horrible drive where people were going 45MPH on 94 and thus was late for puck drop by about 5 minutes. It was a dusting!
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X