Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Morning, Lodge. Standard Pile Sunday coming up, with church and the corner store.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Snow day!

Probably be gone by midweek. But looks pretty.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        Snow day!

Probably be gone by midweek. But looks pretty.
        My aunt and uncle just completed their move from MN to NC last week. Oops.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          My aunt and uncle just completed their move from MN to NC last week. Oops.
          Northern area like mine got about 8". Southern area just had rain. I've shoveled out already.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Much appreciated les. Were you there tonight? I looked over at your section at one point and didn’t see you.

Good to be back at the HHT. Almost forgot what the view looked like from here.

ETA - just reread your previous post and saw that you were not.
            Was exhausted. After listening to the fiasco- the couch was a better place to be....

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Flying back from Detroit this afternoon. Good weekend in Ann Arbor.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Flying back from Detroit this afternoon. Good weekend in Ann Arbor.
                My dad was there Friday night with some of his college buddies. Not too impressed with the result.

Can't wait until we beat them at the GLI, and I can start the "WHO NEEDS PEARSON?!" chant. It's only been coming for 18 months.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Trumpet, are you in Yost tonight?
                      I was there Friday. Stopped by after, I think I saw you, but my memory of who is who is not good.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      My dad was there Friday night with some of his college buddies. Not too impressed with the result.

Can't wait until we beat them at the GLI, and I can start the "WHO NEEDS PEARSON?!" chant. It's only been coming for 18 months.
                      Hey, be gentle. Our team is not good this year. Without Lockwood and Hughes (World Juniors) we'll be even worse.

Morning Lodge. Good to see some of the Gopher fans (and one Tech fan disguised as a gopher) on Friday night. Felt like crap Saturday, and was glad to watch the loss from home rather than at the rink Saturday night. Was tough to do knowing we only have 5 home games left for the season, 2 of which are on stupid nights (a Tuesday and a Thursday).
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        Hey, be gentle. Our team is not good this year. Without Lockwood and Hughes (World Juniors) we'll be even worse.
                        Good.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Mornin', Lodge.

Comment

All the hot air in the White House and Congress produced another snow hole
                            https://twitter.com/capitalweather/s...79106710728704
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-10-2018, 11:54 AM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

ARGH (but it's better now). Booked my hotel online for my summer MI trip. $90/night, 2 nights. They did NOT advertise the "additional tax/recovery fees" and got an email with said additional charges totaled $88 on TOP of the room charge. NOT HAPPY. Called the hotel direct, since the automated phone maze was not helpful. The hotel clerk was more than helpful, booked me at the proper rate, and said to call the booking company to get a refund.

Called the booking company, finagled the phone maze, finally got a real person, who resisted giving a refund at first, per their policy, I raised a little hell (politely, no cussing or yelling), and finally got a full refund. I didn't mind the no-refund policy (which apparently you can get a refund), it was those additional fees that they did not list on the "checkout" page. Talk about shady practices. Never do business with "getaroom (dot) com." Disgusting.

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!
                                We are going to see the Red Flops play the Yankees in London this coming season. We will not use Thrifty, AMtrack or getaroom(dot)com.

Comment

Working...
                                X