Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Afternoon y’all.

Can’t believe Christmas is 2 weeks from today.
    A year ago from today I got engaged.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      that is mookie's holiday trip backwards. we are going to london for christmas, then amsterdam for new years.

tyler is a soph in kollege
      WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!1!!!!1!!! That cannot be right.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Don't worry, I'd never consider using that site.

It is really easy to just go to the Quality Inn Houghton site and reserve rooms.
        I did a google search, because in the past, for whatever reason, rooms were cheaper when you did that. This time, notsomuch. The hotel clerk laughed her arse off at the fee. Either way, I'm good now. And looking to last year, there had to be an event going on that weekend (wedding or something) because of the price difference. And it wasn't Quality Inn, it was Super 8. $30/difference per night. I'll walk the extra couple blocks for that price difference.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!1!!!!1!!! That cannot be right.
          'tis true.

he finishes up finals and is flying over for a month.
          everyone else came over and joined mookie in august. house was sold. in-laws next door are moving to fla in weeks. whenever (if) mookie returns there will be little to no reason to live in snow ever again
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I did a google search, because in the past, for whatever reason, rooms were cheaper when you did that. This time, notsomuch. The hotel clerk laughed her arse off at the fee. Either way, I'm good now. And looking to last year, there had to be an event going on that weekend (wedding or something) because of the price difference. And it wasn't Quality Inn, it was Super 8. $30/difference per night. I'll walk the extra couple blocks for that price difference.
                And I'll pay an extra $30 per night for a bed that is comfortable and doesn't have cum stains on it.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

And I'll pay an extra $30 per night for a bed that is comfortable and doesn't have cum stains on it.
                  I said the Super 8, not the Downtowner.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I said the Super 8, not the Downtowner.
                    They're essentially the same thing
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

they're essentially the same thing
                      qft
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        s'upp y'all

'tis true.

he finishes up finals and is flying over for a month.
                        everyone else came over and joined mookie in august. house was sold. in-laws next door are moving to fla in weeks. whenever (if) mookie returns there will be little to no reason to live in snow ever again
                        Yikes. That must be a bit weird for him- instead of going home he goes to a new home.

Good Evening Lodge!
                        I grated the tip of my finger washing the grater. It stopped bleeding but it stings

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Found out this morning that I'm still over my "carryover limit" for PTO for next year (40 hours), so basically told the boss to assign me days. Now I have this Fri off, and Xmas Eve/NYE off, also. Boss said I better hit him with a ton of days for next year, so this doesn't happen again. Note, this is not DHBoss. I'm guaranteed the summer Houghton trip, I made sure of that, since I have hotels booked already.

Get ready for about 15-20 Mondays' worth of requests to start. I will have about 5.5-6 weeks off for next year.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:
                            West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Yesterday was my last day of work for the year. Since we get zero carryover.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X