Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Morning.

The most depressing day of the year has arrived.
    Does pumpkin pushing start today?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Does pumpkin pushing start today?
      Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Happy Birthday JF_Gophers !!

Good Morning Lodge!!

Comment

Well, after about a 3 month extended vacation from work, just got the call that I'm cleared to return. Don't know when exactly that will happen, but likely over the weekend or on Monday probably.

Comment

*looks around bewildered*

One for the HHT, please? Oh, and a double vodka and soda water, please!

Comment

HHT!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT!! who woulda thunk it? not me!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Evening, Lodge. Our overnight crew (who does all the receiving and stocks the shelves) were 3 people short last night. That meant my whole dock was filled with product, and is logged in as one location. It's really fun trying to find a single box among 24 pallets or so. My co-worker stayed late today to put stuff away, and helped me take care of a late-afternoon rush I got, so ended up staying late to help him put away the rest of the stuff. Really hoping tomorrow isn't a repeat of today.
                  DHBoss came by today, to see how things were going. Told my co-worker he shouldn't be working 10-12 hour days to clean up receiving, it'll eventually get worked out by that shift (despite it wreaking havoc at our building for shipping). Said he should stick to 8-9 hour days. And then added more workload to his job description. Co-worker politely went off, then smiled/nodded/said "fine," and then did what he was gonna do anyway.

This is why my co-worker and I get along so great. We know how to operate this "island" we work on. We are an afterthought in the grand scheme of things, which is why we have the freedom to basically run things the way we do, as long as the results please the powers that be.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well, HHT! This is fun!!!
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

HHT! OK, so it was an exhibition. But those NTDP kids are pretty talented. Traffic getting out of there was HORRENDOUS. Traffic getting there was pretty awful as well. I hate traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        HHT! OK, so it was an exhibition. But those NTDP kids are pretty talented. Traffic getting out of there was HORRENDOUS. Traffic getting there was pretty awful as well. I hate traffic.
                        What's wrong with "Feeling Alright?"
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          I received $6.5M from MR. PATRICK JAMES MORRISEY. The total is now $884,614,506.10.
                          I received another $850K from Publishers Clearing House. The total is now $885,464,506.10.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of Lodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X