Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 198 - A New Season Begins...

s'upp y'all.
    early day. stillers game. woke at 4a for the off day. also took joe to the airport. he is going to beirut with his school for some academic games. jealous, as i've yet to see that city.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I really don’t understand why delivery places like Dominos don’t deliver napkins. I asked, in fact I begged on the phone for them to include napkins in my order. The guy showed up and the delivery slip says NAPKINS as part of the order and of course, he has no napkins. I’m at a hotel. I don’t have napkins. Drives me nuts.
    none downstairs next to the coffee machine? or in your room coffee machine?

tp?!?!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I really don’t understand why delivery places like Dominos don’t deliver napkins. I asked, in fact I begged on the phone for them to include napkins in my order. The guy showed up and the delivery slip says NAPKINS as part of the order and of course, he has no napkins. I’m at a hotel. I don’t have napkins. Drives me nuts.
      It hadn't dawned on me until recently that this is a real annoyance. I don't know if I just haven't spent as much time eating in my hotel rooms in the past or if I'm traveling more now, but not having napkins and not having delivery meals deliver napkins is definitely an annoyance. TP and tissues just aren't the same.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!

I’m at a hotel. I don’t have napkins.
        Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
        TP and tissues just aren't the same.
        Use a towel, or three!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I received $6.5M from Mrs Suran Yoda. The total is now $939,864,183.42.
            I received an unknown amount of money from Debi Garner. Using the average to date, the total is now $941,341,655.08.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Groan. Hi. Fell asleep at 1030 only to wake up at 130 and not fall back asleep. Vegas sleep pattern is off to a promising start.

It's gonna be a longggggggg day. Hoping I can get a nap this evening.

Comment

A lot of the pizza delivery around here you can request napkins and paper plates, and you'll get them. My only issue was when we requested 250 plates and they brought us 100. We ordered an entire car full of pizza from you, placed the order weeks ahead of time, 'cause we have a bunch of hungry college kids to feed, and you bring us enough plates for half of them (and he showed up 10 minutes late).
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gmann View Post
                    Good morning Lodge.
                    Morning? It’s almost evening!!!

Comment

Well, first issue is, Dominos is the *** crack of pizza places, almost as bad as Pizza Hut.

Second, its a hotel room, use a pillow case, or spare towel. Or better yet, set the pizza on the ****ter, fill up the tub, and eat pizza in the tub. If you get greasy, you're right there to clean up.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Second, its a hotel room, use a pillow case, or spare towel..
                        certainly do get fresh towels every day.... and sheets too if one is messy enough

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Well, first issue is, Dominos is the *** crack of pizza places, almost as bad as Pizza Hut.
                          You say that like she had a choice. Besides which, among the chains, Dominos is perfectly mediocre. It's far from the worst out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I received an unknown amount of money from Debi Garner. Using the average to date, the total is now $941,341,655.08.
                            I received $8.5M from Mr. Richard Markham. The total is now $949,841,655.08.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Morning? It’s almost evening!!!
                              You still in Timbuktu?

2” of snow and cold and windy here in 320ville. I went pheasant hunting this morning. It was a bit nippy.
                              Last edited by gmann; 11-09-2018, 12:56 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!
                                lilnsl Frosh Roomie just won the Regional XC meet! w0000t!!

Comment

Working...
                                X