This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Brent is sorta right about the Dems but when your answer is BSABVR rather than fixing the problems within the party, I can’t blame people for mocking him.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Brent is sorta right about the Dems but when your answer is BSABVR rather than fixing the problems within the party, I can’t blame people for mocking him.
      Exactly. Rather than posting memes/sarcastic stuff, let's talk and try and fix things. We may not agree on things, but at least we are trying to be productive.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Exactly. Rather than posting memes/sarcastic stuff, let's talk and try and fix things. We may not agree on things, but at least we are trying to be productive.
        bsabsvr
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ok, what's your solution to putting babies in cages?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Ok, what's your solution to putting babies in cages?
            I'd also like to hear his health care and college inflation solutions. So, far his bsabsvr party doesn't have any ideas.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I'd also like to hear his health care and college inflation solutions. So, far his bsabsvr party doesn't have any ideas.
              Again, I'm not GOP. So stop that bullsh* angle of yours.

Don't put babies in cages. Pretty simple.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

bsabsvr isn't GOP either.

Comment

Ok Brent tell us what’s wrong with the Democrats. Enlighten us.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Health Care inflation was out of control before the ACA. Do you understand that? Based on this post you don't. Also, Health Care bankruptcies were out of control before the ACA. Another thing people with your opinion just like to "forget" about.
                    People like to ignore that fact. I served on the board of directors for a critical access hospital beginning a couple of years before ACA. A conservative bunch, and the seminars I attended nation wide were attended by conservative people--mostly trustees and management. The clear consensus was that change in health care delivery and insurance was coming, whether providers and insurers wanted it or not. Health care (and, consequently, insurance) expenses were increasing at a yearly rate that patents simply could not keep up with. Increasing numbers were without insurance, and more and more people were taking very high deductibles in order to afford what they did have. Out of country options for major surgery were giving our providers competition because of high costs (and the care was provided by Drs. educated in our best schools and in facilities that were well equipped). These discussions of change were among people who would have benefited financially from the status quo, but they knew change was not optional.

Republicans never lifted a finger to address this need on a national scale, choosing instead to either use scare tactics (death squads) or pretend the status quo was just fine. And for the 1%ers the party serves, it was.

Comment

So, you got nothing.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                        People like to ignore that fact. I served on the board of directors for a critical access hospital beginning a couple of years before ACA. A conservative bunch, and the seminars I attended nation wide were attended by conservative people--mostly trustees and management. The clear consensus was that change in health care delivery and insurance was coming, whether providers and insurers wanted it or not. Health care (and, consequently, insurance) expenses were increasing at a yearly rate that patents simply could not keep up with. Increasing numbers were without insurance, and more and more people were taking very high deductibles in order to afford what they did have. Out of country options for major surgery were giving our providers competition because of high costs (and the care was provided by Drs. educated in our best schools and in facilities that were well equipped). These discussions of change were among people who would have benefited financially from the status quo, but they knew change was not optional.

Republicans never lifted a finger to address this need on a national scale, choosing instead to either use scare tactics (death squads) or pretend the status quo was just fine. And for the 1%ers the party serves, it was.
                        Yup. It was proven that the ACA helped slow the rising costs. A lot of people choose to ignore that little fact.

And again, I don’t think the aca should have been the answer. It didn’t fix the actual issues

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          That’s why I said the GOP is lost forever. The intelligentsia should abandon them.
                          Atlantic has a good piece today. The derp base may not waver, but others may be.

“"Susan Collins's speech on the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh convinced me that the Republican Party now exists for one reason, and one reason only: for the exercise of raw political power, and not even for ends I would otherwise applaud or even support."
                          https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/tom-nichols-why-im-leaving-republican-party/572419/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Yup. It was proven that the ACA helped slow the rising costs. A lot of people choose to ignore that little fact.

And again, I don’t think the aca should have been the answer. It didn’t fix the actual issues
                            The ACA was the best Obama could get through with the Blue Dog Democrats. Who then ran away from him as fast as possible and got crushed in 2010 anyway.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              The ACA was the best Obama could get through with the Blue Dog Democrats. Who then ran away from him as fast as possible and got crushed in 2010 anyway.
                              Agreed. It was better than doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Agreed. It was better than doing nothing
                                It was a beginning--a necessary one.

Comment

Working...
                                X