X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    If that’s true the CIA will kill him or make him disappear.
    LOL omg
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      LOL omg
      Have you read Blowback by Christopher Simpson or The Devil’s Chessboard by David Talbot? It’s pretty clear when the Company wants someone terminated they make it happen.

EDIT: so if Assange is a tool of Russia (which I doubt, I think he’s a freelancing narcissist), he’s on a list no doubt and will be targeted by Haspel.
      Last edited by solovsfett; 10-08-2018, 09:36 PM.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Honest q, why would Russia want Kavanaugh on the bench.
        To own the libs. Putin and his cadre of mafioso oligarchs hate powerful women and Western ideas of feminism and breaking the glass ceiling. Why do you think they did what they could to interfere and persuade in 2016?

Women are basically pieces of meat over there, as well as in China. In some ways, it's actually worse for them now than it was in Soviet/Mao times.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Because Kavanaugh would help make the case against their involvement disappear.

From CNBC last July: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/russ...s-charges.html

No one yelled "Coup-fourré!" during the Trump tower meeting. So since the Russians weren't explicitly told they were breaking they law, they couldn't have broken the law.
        This, too.

Also, Kav's opinions on executive privilege. They want Trump as stooge for another six years, at least.
        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-08-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          LOL omg
          You're talking to someone who believes the CIA killed Kennedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
            Yes, they did l. Allen Dulles orchestrated it. If you don’t believe me then you can maybe read about Charles DeGaulle, Richard Nixon, Robert and Jackie Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Nikita Kruschev, Fidel Castro, Gerald Ford and a host of CIA officers who basically admitted it and i’ll Find you all of the quotes and documents.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Oh I know, but I'll indulge him for a few posts.

I liked him a lot better over in the music thread, when just talked about the late 80s/early 90s period.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                To own the libs. Putin and his cadre of mafioso oligarchs hate powerful women and Western ideas of feminism and breaking the glass ceiling. Why do you think they did what they could to interfere and persuade in 2016?

Women are basically pieces of meat over there, as well as in China. In some ways, it's actually worse for them now than it was in Soviet/Mao times.

This, too.

Also, Kav's opinions on executive privilege. They want Trump as stooge for another six years, at least.
                I have no idea *** Putin’s thinking is. To me if wants Trump and Putin over Clinton he’s bat**** crazy.

Comment

Oh I know, but I'll indulge him for a few posts.

I liked him a lot better over in the music thread, when just talked about the late 80s/early 90s period.
                  Oh, I don’t know:

https://t.co/8t74ql2jKe?amp=1

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/Unspeakable/JamesWilcottJFK+US.html

https://youtu.be/OmRhdOvzyQQ

https://t.co/Dm9vaXvWmH?amp=1

http://nixontapeaudio.org/rmh/587-007a.mp3

Maybe take a look. It’s impossible to argue on this particular point if you don’t Have the information.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                    True, but Booker needs to shut the F up about impeachment. That trash talk will only give Rs a reason to mobilize.
                    Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

If you don’t believe me then you can maybe read about Charles DeGaulle, Richard Nixon, Robert and Jackie Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, Nikita Kruschev, Fidel Castro, Gerald Ford and a host of CIA officers who basically admitted it and i’ll Find you all of the quotes and documents.

Comment

If you want the information it’s available. I’ll post if you’re not willing to look.

Comment

If you want the information it’s available. I’ll post if you’re not willing to look.
                          Seems you already have, and (unsurprisingly) it's from a series of "sources" that would make Flaggy cream himself. So you are, unfortunately, part of the #FakeNews problem.

Good night.

Comment

Seems you already have, and (unsurprisingly) it's from a series of "sources" that would make Flaggy cream himself. So you are, unfortunately, part of the #FakeNews problem.

Good night.
                            Uhm, Nixon saying “I don’t know who got John” is a dubious source? In other words the White House tapes are dubious? RFK and Jackie we’re crazy? Gerald Ford admitting to a french ambassador the WC was fiction is a lie? RFK Jr and Kathleen Kennedy-Townsend are nuts? David Talbot, founder of Salon.com and prolific writer for numerous outlets including the Atlantic is nuts or dubious?

Jefferson Morley, former Wapo reporter is nuts or lying no? John Newman (military intelligence officer for 20 years and U Maryland professor) is nuts or dubious? I mean seriously, think about what these people have unearthed. Fletcher Prouty, Sergei Kruschev and on and on. ALL of these people are nutcases?
                            C’mon! Read, absorb, think it over. JFK/X/MLK/RFK didn’t get to write their histories. The victors wrote it. And their successors continue to obscure what happened.

Vietnam doesn’t happen if jfk lives, but ah well. Secret intelligence agencies operating above the law can’t happen here I guess
                            Last edited by solovsfett; 10-08-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

We have a conspiracy thread for a reason...lets keep this crap there.

Assange is completely owned. His "sources" were all in the Kremlin when he was going after Hillary and it was proven quite easily. Hell every time he "had a big bombshell" it coincided with a Kremlin hack or something else linked to Russia. When one was proven false just hours before his "big announcement" he then delayed the announcement because of "death threats" that were never substantiated. He is a fraud who, even if at one time was about freeing up knowledge to protect the world cares more about his pocket book and his ego than that now and has been that way for at least a decade.

Hell, in 2016 he was Real Time and Bill asked him to find Trump's tax returns, Julian said he would...and funny never happened. Meanwhile the NYT's was able to put it together two years later without hacking anyone. And the Times had every reason to not do it since they had been enabling his BS since the late 70's and still equivocate for him now.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                We have a conspiracy thread for a reason...lets keep this crap there.

Assange is completely owned. His "sources" were all in the Kremlin when he was going after Hillary and it was proven quite easily. Hell every time he "had a big bombshell" it coincided with a Kremlin hack or something else linked to Russia. When one was proven false just hours before his "big announcement" he then delayed the announcement because of "death threats" that were never substantiated. He is a fraud who, even if at one time was about freeing up knowledge to protect the world cares more about his pocket book and his ego than that now and has been that way for at least a decade.

Hell, in 2016 he was Real Time and Bill asked him to find Trump's tax returns, Julian said he would...and funny never happened. Meanwhile the NYT's was able to put it together two years later without hacking anyone. And the Times had every reason to not do it since they had been enabling his BS since the late 70's and still equivocate for him now.
                                Thanks. I honestly haven’t followed a lot of the Assange stuff over the years.I’ll check into it for sure. I’m only familiar with his vault 7 release as that popped up on my twitter feed quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X