Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 14: Confirming a Rabid Partisan to Own the Libs

It’s not trolling. It’s commentary.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      It’s not trolling. It’s commentary.
      It's trolling when I've explicitly said I'm done with the Republican party.

I could also say "suck a dck." It's just commentary.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yet you carry water for them at every opportunity.

Do you get tired of walking like a duck and talking like one?
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yet you carry water for them at every opportunity.

Do you get tired of walking like a duck and talking like one?
          Ever get tired of condemning anyone to the right of Bern a Tea Party member?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Are you drunk?
            Code:

Comment

Are you drunk?
              Are you a Trump fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Ever get tired of condemning anyone to the right of Bern a Tea Party member?
                The real troll towards them would be, regardless of what you choose to support which is something completely respected outside this echo chamber, to put a #WalkAway thing up here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  My company bumped up their minimum wage to $15 (custodial staff, entry level animal care, etc). Maybe 100-200 people out of 2000 employees. It was a year+ long process, but they eventually adjusted the pay of _everyone_, even those of us making six figures. It cost the company millions of dollars a year.
                  To be precise, you should probably say it "increased expenditures by millions of dollars per year." My guess is that all things considered, management knows that this policy *made* millions of dollars per year, due to lower turnover, higher quality workers, higher morale, etc.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    To be precise, you should probably say it "increased expenditures by millions of dollars per year." My guess is that all things considered, management knows that this policy *made* millions of dollars per year, due to lower turnover, higher quality workers, higher morale, etc.
                    That's a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Are you a Trump fan?
                      Could you answer the question Judge?
                      Code:

Comment

Could you answer the question Judge?
                        Could you? Your answer would be the same as mine.

Comment

*skims last three pages*

Yep, as expected, that discussion went over like a fart right in the middle of consecrating the Eucharist.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            *skims last three pages*

Yep, as expected, that discussion went over like a fart right in the middle of consecrating the Eucharist.
                            I was thinking it went over as well as serving burgers instead of ham sandwiches at a Catholic funeral.......

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                              If that's the case, screw that $15/hr bs then. Monday I'm raising every employee's wages to $1500/hr minimum. I'll be a billionaire by Christmas!!!
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

So when do the #NotMySupremeCourt tags start showing up?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oba...h-confirmation
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X