Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Might even be sooner.
    You will be missed.
    I hope you are OK.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Might even be sooner.
      If you are not on the score threads, and i most likely will not be also, looks like FlagDude will be simply talking to himself! Unless there are a ton of goals and penalties, the count will be in the single digits!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        You will be missed.
        I hope you are OK.
        Oh, he'll be fine. It's probably his self-imposed how-dare-anyone-post-on-his-recruit-threads thing he's been peddling for the last two years.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          If you are not on the score threads, and i most likely will not be also, looks like FlagDude will be simply talking to himself! Unless there are a ton of goals and penalties, the count will be in the single digits!
          It typically ends up that way already when Ralph goes to the games. If this becomes a regular thing, these things will be quiet as all heck, seeing how I go to games every now and then. Let's remember the last time both he and I went.

Comment

You will be missed.
            I hope you are OK.
            Nothing to do with that. I just had my physical last week and the doctor was happy with the results (although I wasn't).

Last year, I also said that I would leave when a particular set of circumstances occurred, but I didn't. It wouldn't surprise me if I don't go through with it again.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              Somehow I managed to post 40 times on yesterday's thread despite neither listening or watching the game.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Oh, he'll be fine. It's probably his self-imposed how-dare-anyone-post-on-his-recruit-threads thing he's been peddling for the last two years.

Not exactly, but quite close.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It typically ends up that way already when Ralph goes to the games. If this becomes a regular thing, these things will be quiet as all heck, seeing how I go to games every now and then. Let's remember the last time both he and I went.
                  It will be like the Cornell game threads which consist of just 40-Year Big Red Fan.

To be honest, posting in general has gone way down on USCHO. As noted on this thread, current students don't post on message boards.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As long as there are threads, I will be in here still posting (especially game threads, which I still do a lot of posting on unless they’re home games).
                    Hopefully everyone is just a little frustrated with another slow start to the season and not seriously considering posting anymore.
                    It makes for very interesting reading and the recruits thread is downright priceless. Thanks for everything.

Comment

Highlights (and lowlights) from Friday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKGToVaBpDI
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not exactly, but quite close.
                        Forums are avenues for discussion. It would seem odd to want to insist upon a lack of discussion at such a place.

Comment

Forums are avenues for discussion. It would seem odd to want to insist upon a lack of discussion at such a place.
                          It has to do in part with the circumstances under which I started the first recruit thread. I am pretty sure that was before you started to post.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            He'll just think he's on a political thread then.
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Nothing to do with that. I just had my physical last week and the doctor was happy with the results (although I wasn't).

Last year, I also said that I would leave when a particular set of circumstances occurred, but I didn't. It wouldn't surprise me if I don't go through with it again.
                              I am glad to hear that your doctor thinks you are healthy.
                              So we will have to live with whatever you decide.
                              Just remember that you are always welcome if you chose to come back.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

I am glad to hear that your doctor thinks you are healthy.
                                So we will have to live with whatever you decide.
                                Just remember that you are always welcome if you chose to come back.
                                I probably will stay since I have a history of crying wolf here.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X