3 Clarkson
    4 Northeastern
    5 BC
    6 OSU
    7 Providence
    8 Princeton
    9 Cornell
    10 Merrimack
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Re: USCHO Poster's Poll: '18-19'

Last call, I'll be putting this together right around game time. Ballots should be pre-BC/NU results.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

1. WisconSIN - Diggers
        2. Clarkson - Fighters
        3. Minnesota - Diggers part deux
        4. Northeastern - Puppies
        5. bc - Wingers
        6. Ohio State - Shrub Seeds
        7. Cornell - Chewers
        8. Prvidence - Tuckers
        9. Princeton - Kitty Cats
        10. St Lawrence - Aints
        At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

1) WI
          2) MN

3) Clarkson
          4) NE
          5) Providence
          6) BC

7) OSU
          8) StL

9) Princeton
          10) Cornell

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
          What the top ten teams in the poll are thankful for...

3. Clarkson - Transfers and that a wall wasn't built on the Canadian border to keep Canadians out.
          there's no wall, something better: toll bridges
          Last edited by pokechecker; 11-27-2018, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
            1) WI
            2) MN

3) Clarkson
            4) NE
            5) Providence
            6) BC

7) OSU
            8) StL

9) Princeton
            10) Cornell

there's no wall, something better: toll bridges
            You can cross in the library in Northern VT. Watch out for the late fees!
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Revision after last nights NE-BC Game

1 Minnesota
              2 Wisconsin
              3 Northeastern
              4 Boston College
              5 Clarkson
              6 Ohio State
              7 Providence
              8 Princeton
              9 Cornell
              10 St Lawrence
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Did not even realize I was a week behind again... sorry folks. This one is from last week:

Week VIII

Comment

And this is from this past weekend -- prior to the NU/BU game:

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    And this is from this past weekend -- prior to the NU/BU game:

Assuming no more unbelievable upsets, will there now be any team deserving to be ranked No. 3?
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      Assuming no more unbelievable upsets, will there now be any team deserving to be ranked No. 3?
                      I know, we should just leave it vacant lol

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                        After so many upsets this weekend, Ohio State losing to Minnesota State really wasn't much of a surprise. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this coming week's Poster's Poll, especially the RANGE between "High" and "Low" of each team other than this past week's #1 and #2 which - assuming the BADgers win their rematch with Syracuse tomorrow - should hold onto their spots. But the rest of the poll? Should be the most interesting of the season.
                        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

What the heck, here goes nothing (after #1 and #2).

Clarkson was exposed this weekend. One great line and then nothing. Porous defense. Poor penalty kill.
                          As a matter of fact NE, BC and tOSU were all exposed. The King or Queen and their court are wearing no clothes.

1 Minnesota Best: W- Minn-Dul, tOSU Wisco SLU Minn Dul Worst: OTW - St Cl
                          2 Wisconsin Best: W- Minn-Dul Prin Minn Worst: W-Linden
                          3 Princeton Best: W- Colgate T-Cornell L - Wisco Worst: Tie Syr
                          4 Cornell Best: W- Clark SLU T - Prin Worst: L - Brown T - Mercy (2) RobM
                          5 Northeastern Best: W- BC Prov Colg Worst: L - Holy Cross (UGH)
                          6 Providence Best: W- BC Worst: L/T Penn St L UConn
                          7 Boston College Best: W - SLU Worst: L - BU
                          8 Ohio State Best: W- Colg Minn SLU Minn-Dul Worst: L- Bemidji Minn St
                          9 Clarkson Best: W- SLU Minn-Dul Worst: L-Yale
                          10 Colgate Best: W-Clark SLU tOSU NE Worst: L- Brown Penn St
                          Last edited by vicb; 12-02-2018, 08:01 AM.
                          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by DynastyUdude
                            So with #3 & #4 being swept this weekend, 3 of the 4 games being vs unranked teams even, and #5 & #6 having lost 1 game already, it might be pretty safe to assume the Gophers will maintain a Top 2 ranking despite their poor showing vs Yale in game 2 of their series?

Not very often you see something like that happen. Cornell could possibly jump all the way up to #3? A convincing win over #3 and a 4-0 blowout of the #9 ranked team? Impressive weekend for them. I don't think it should matter what OSU or NE do on Sunday, they both got embarrassed in their 1st games this weekend.

And looking at Wisconsin's remaining schedule, wow, they will definitely get tested. That can't be bad for the Gophers.
                            It really has been a mess this year. My memory is not good enough so I am sure I will be swiftly corrected for saying, I don't remember this much churn in 3-12 before. Not sure if that is a sign of everyone getting better or worse. This is the year that the women fully deserve to have an expanded NC$$ field (not that they will get it) because numbers 9-12 have valid arguments to be 3-8. OTOH, we are only near the half-way point so there is plenty of time for BC, Clarkson and others to show they really do deserve to be in the top 8.

Back in 2011-12 the Gophers struggled early and were a question mark. Then in the WCHA playoffs started a win streak that did not end until a loss in 2013-14 season

Comment

I'm basically completely throwing darts.

1 Wisconsin
                              2 Minnesota
                              3 Northeastern
                              4 Cornell
                              5 Princeton
                              6 Providence
                              7 Clarkson
                              8 Ohio State
                              9 Colgate
                              10 Boston College

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                                Back in 2011-12 the Gophers struggled early and were a question mark.
                                I didn't think that they were really struggling at any point in that season. The WCHA was very good that year. Their record throughout was comparable with this season. In fact, I'd say Minnesota has struggled more this time. With all of the adversity that team had to deal with off the ice, I thought they dealt with it well.
                                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Working...
                                X