X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

https://***********/TheJordanRachel/...094908416?s=19

Blame the victim...
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Ooh smarmy-looking bleach blonde. Bet it's third rate conservative humor.

Reads tweet.

Yup!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Ooh smarmy-looking bleach blonde. Bet it's third rate conservative humor.

Reads tweet.

Yup!
        Yup. This is really the sad part for me is how many likely think like her. That's where we are...
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Well??

https://www.history.com/.amp/news/13...m-crow-prisons
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Fake news. According to Brent, slavery ended 400 years ago so it was already gone long before the 13th amendment

Comment

• No problem....Kanye's gonna get the 13th repealed.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Flake (and I assume Collins, Murkowski, and maybe even red Dems) just want to have an FBI investigation so that when the sham investigation finds nothing they can just say, "oh well I guess it didn't find anything, clearly he's clean!". Or if it does find something then they can also just use that as cover as well.
                The others maybe...but Flake had no reason for that now he is a lame duck.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Also signed it...

FFFF,
                      Bart

But, he's not Bart O'Kavanaugh...and FFFF is just a funny way his friend says the f word...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Was the whole Bart O’Kavanaugh supposed to be a bad drunken Irishman joke?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Avenetti continues to follow through...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Was the whole Bart O’Kavanaugh supposed to be a bad drunken Irishman joke?
                            I would guess so.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                Avenetti continues to follow through...

I told you if his client got ignored he wouldnt take it lying down. Since they are slut shaming her anyways he certainly has no incentive to keep quiet.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X