X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    What each did when allegation became substantiated is disqualifying.
    And yes, Moore is about three orders of magnitude worse, but Franken's actions were disqualifying.

And you'll be wrong again when I don't vote for the R on the top line of this November's ballot. (I can't vote for Cramer; dude just makes me itch.)
    For me, Moore was absolutely unacceptable for his work as a Justice, and the sex stuff was . . . just more. He had complete disregard for the law. That he should be permitted to represent people in making law was ludicrous. Not at all surprised trump liked him. Truly two of a kind. I know there are a lot of good republicans out there, but any of them who stand up for trump now have some serious cognitive deficits.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I strongly agree with this. It must have been harder back in the days before social media too.

The biggest problem I see is still that Ford couldn’t offer up more details as far as date or location.
      Meaning what? You think she was lying that she was 100% sure K did it?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        I know there are a lot of good republicans out there
        No, there really aren't at this point. The election of Trump means there is no longer a sane moderate conservative in America.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          No, there really aren't at this point. The election of Trump means there is no longer a sane moderate conservative in America.
          There are. I know may of them. It may be that the world around us pressures us to be black or white--to take a simplistic view--but we musn't. And I will probably be as active in promoting the liberal cause this election cycle as anyone posting on this thread, so that is not just the view of someone who is willing to take in the arse and smile. burd doesn't do as much as he should, but it will help just a little in moving the needle.

Comment

All of you defending this make me ill.
            I don't care what your reasoning is...you're all vile.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

What this tweet fails to realize is Trump is referring to white men.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What this tweet fails to realize is Trump is referring to white men.
                They're the only ones that matter. Older and richer, the better.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Preferably gay-free
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Preferably gay-free
                    Gay is OK as long as they stay in the closet, never marry, hate women, and aren't bonking teenagers. The latter is only allowed for straight white men.

Comment

Gay is OK as long as they stay in the closet, never marry, and hate women
                      Lyndsey, is that you?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Gay is OK as long as they stay in the closet, never marry, hate women, and aren't bonking teenagers. The latter is only allowed for straight white men.
                        I said preferably
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          There are. I know may of them.
                          Lucky you. The conservatives in my family are full nutbar. The ones I run into in airports and hotel lounges will sometimes admit they don't like the Tweeting or his temperament, but they looooooooove the tax cuts and the judge picks, still hate Hillary, and the Dems really need to stop whining and cooperate.

Comment

Lucky you. The conservatives in my family are full nutbar. The ones I run into in airports and hotel lounges will sometimes admit they don't like the Tweeting or his temperament, but they looooooooove the tax cuts and the judge picks, still hate Hillary, and the Dems really need to stop whining and cooperate.
                            No. I have to deal with the same jackazz policies you do. But simply declaring them all deplorables will get us nothing and possibly cost us some insight that might help us figure this insanity out.

Comment

John Paul Stevens says Kavanaugh doesn't belong on the SC. What would he know though...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                John Paul Stevens says Kavanaugh doesn't belong on the SC. What would he know though...
                                And for the reason that has been lost in the discussion: he flunked the temperament test right there in front of everyone. No proof problems or investigations needed. He shat himself when it was all on the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X