Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCOTUS 12: Will Kavanaugh Be Confirmed?

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    What makes you think she'll question Kavanaugh? Why would the GOP senators give up their time to fellate him to let her go after him?
    I thought I read that she will be questioning Kavanaugh.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Have they brought up his buying season tickets on a credit card yet?
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        I thought I read that she will be questioning Kavanaugh.
        That's what I read somewhere.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

What makes you think she'll question Kavanaugh? Why would the GOP senators give up their time to fellate him to let her go after him?
          She's on the committee. She gets to question the witness. Democrats did not defer to Ms. Umbridge.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The more things change the more ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

He is speaking so someone will.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                To anyone with a brain that story does not do what you think it does. Fail.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Keep trying. You almost made a salient point but as per usual you didn't.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They want the polygraph results to be on the record.

Grassley: well, where are the charts?
                    Ford's team: you wouldn't let us admit those
                    Grassley: yes, but where are the charts?
                    Ford's team: once again, you wouldn't let us. We have the report but not the actual chart.
                    Grassley: okay, okay. Can we slow this down and do this in a more orderly process?
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Ok, but what is Fox saying?
                      Slut.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        They want the polygraph results to be on the record.

Grassley: well, where are the charts?
                        Ford's team: you wouldn't let us admit those
                        Grassley: yes, but where are the charts?
                        Ford's team: once again, you wouldn't let us. We have the report but not the actual chart.
                        Grassley: okay, okay. Can we slow this down and do this in a more orderly process?
                        Time for the GOP to pull their goalie and go with an extra skater...
                        Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                          #2.

I read an interesting profile on her. Which made me wonder why the GOP even picked her. Other than she is a registered Republican. But her friends and colleagues said that won't matter. Her credibility is more important to her.
                          If her credibility is more important to her than the fact she calls herself a republican she is a rare republican. If there were a couple of those in the Senate, this as s clown would never have been nominated, or certainly wouldn't have survived the second allegation to even be at the point of this hearing. My guess is she lobs softballs at Kavanaugh designed to give him easy cover to refute what Ford says. He may or may not sound credible doing it, but I don't expect him to have to sweat much. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Shocking to hear that rich and entitled children have a sick and demented party scene that slants toward predators.

Comment

Loved when she said that if they could find out the dates Judge worked at the supermarket, they'd have a better idea of just when this attack occurred. Like, I don't know, maybe have an investigation?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                If her credibility is more important to her than the fact she calls herself a republican she is a rare republican. If there were a couple of those in the Senate, this as s clown would never have been nominated, or certainly wouldn't have survived the second allegation to even be at the point of this hearing. My guess is she lobs softballs at Kavanaugh designed to give him easy cover to refute what Ford says. He may or may not sound credible doing it, but I don't expect him to have to sweat much. I hope I'm wrong.
                                A private citizen Republican is a lot different than a office holding Republican.

From the background I read on her, I really believe she will not lob softballs. If so, I will acknowledge your first statement...
                                Russell Jaslow

Comment

Working...
                                X