Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 12: Will Kavanaugh Be Confirmed?

Here's a fun look at who was able to simply answer questions yesterday. For someone who just wants to clear his good name, Kav seems pretty unwilling to actually clear his name.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      So if you're, like, on a committee that decides to advance someone, and you don't want to advance someone until a thing is done yet, and that thing hasn't been done, shouldn't you, like, maybe, not advance the person?
      And your point is...?
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Yup. I know the name and face of every guy who tormented me in high school.
        Was delightful when the ringleader messaged me a month ago to ask why I wasn’t coming to the high school reunion.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Since we're playing "what if they find" ...

What if the FBI finds irrefutable proof that Dr. Ford is being untruthful in her claim against Kavanaugh.
          Then I will mea culpa and despite his outbursts he should move forward. She should then be punished for lying to Congress. (If it was purposeful)

The idea of investigation is to find the truth whether it backs up our beliefs or not.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

That's pretty bold. Those claims are of a nature that it'd be hard to keep a secret that big.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

He hasn't let me down yet. We'll see what he has.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You make out the FBI like the Stasi.
                I have friends in the FBI. They are trained to interrogate. This isn't Maggie Haberman at the Times these are top end investigators.

They aren't evil, but they are intimidating as heck.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Yes. Flake didn't have the balls to cut his buddies off at the knees in the committee. So, he tried to screw Mitch. It won't work. I bet dollars to doughnuts that Mitch holds the vote tomorrow and blows off the FBI request. He'll lose only Flake which is enough to get it passed I believe.
                  No, I'd guess the good Senators from ME and AK would have a problem with it. And even if just Flake, does Pence want to be know as the "Van Halen" Justice-maker?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Yup. I know the name and face of every guy who tormented me in high school.
                    Was delightful when the ringleader messaged me a month ago to ask why I wasn’t coming to the high school reunion.
                    And those people matter in your life today because ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      No, I'd guess the good Senators from ME and AK would have a problem with it. And even if just Flake, does Pence want to be know as the "Van Halen" Justice-maker?
                      Pence would love that title. He'd relish it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That's pretty bold. Those claims are of a nature that it'd be hard to keep a secret that big.
                        He has before. His people are loyal.

As for the 0-6 comment things change when you know where to look.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is a joke right? Please stop acting like a second rate Tucker Carlson.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I have friends in the FBI. They are trained to interrogate. This isn't Maggie Haberman at the Times these are top end investigators.

They aren't evil, but they are intimidating as heck.
                            Like I've said, I know a retired FBI special agent. Nice person.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Pence would love that title. He'd relish it.
                              Touche.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                That's not the point. The point is, victims do remember their attackers, even if they forget everything else about it.
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X