Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Ice Garden NCAA Fantasy Hockey

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Belmont, MA
    Posts
    826

    The Ice Garden NCAA Fantasy Hockey

    Hey all -- I haven't posted here for a couple of years due to pressure of work and my own daughter's hockey schedule making it harder to get to college games, but thought some of the regulars here might be interested in the fantasy NCAA women's hockey league I'm running over at the Ice Garden: https://www.theicegarden.com/fantasy-hockey. Come join us!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The coast on the right
    Posts
    396

    Re: The Ice Garden NCAA Fantasy Hockey

    Your strategy guide's goalie recommendations include Daniela Paniccia from Penn State, but she's no longer playing collegiate hockey.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Belmont, MA
    Posts
    826

    Re: The Ice Garden NCAA Fantasy Hockey

    Quote Originally Posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
    Your strategy guide's goalie recommendations include Daniela Paniccia from Penn State, but she's no longer playing collegiate hockey.
    Yes, thanks -- I realized that when reading these boards last night, and I've corrected it in the next article which is coming out tomorrow morning. (And notified the managers who'd picked her). Sorry to see her career cut short.

  4. #4
    Making America Troll Again
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I'm a pathetic troll
    Posts
    1,961

    Re: The Ice Garden NCAA Fantasy Hockey

    Since this is a fantasy league, give me nine Grace Zumwinkles and 6 Megan Kellers.
    Rather than call her Pocahontas, she should be called “Two Percent” given she is at best less than 2% Native American

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    ellicott city, md, usa
    Posts
    10,531

    Re: The Ice Garden NCAA Fantasy Hockey

    Quote Originally Posted by wwhyte View Post
    Hey all -- I haven't posted here for a couple of years due to pressure of work and my own daughter's hockey schedule making it harder to get to college games, but thought some of the regulars here might be interested in the fantasy NCAA women's hockey league I'm running over at the Ice Garden: https://www.theicegarden.com/fantasy-hockey. Come join us!
    Your spreadsheet with the costs.
    Jenna Brenneman no longer with Clarkson is with Penn State.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years)

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Belmont, MA
    Posts
    826

    Re: The Ice Garden NCAA Fantasy Hockey

    Quote Originally Posted by vicb View Post
    Your spreadsheet with the costs.
    Jenna Brenneman no longer with Clarkson is with Penn State.
    Thanks! I've noted that in the most recent article, need to update the spreadsheet too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •