Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

3 Weeks from tomorrow the season starts. With everyone that was able to come back doing so this team is built to win. I know i am excited about this year more than any other in the past 15 years!

Re: 2018-2019 Ohio State Hockey! Return to the Show in Buffalo!

Has anyone received their season ticket packs in the mail yet? Mine were AWOL last year.

Comment

Not sure I expected this, but it's certainly nice...

B1G coaches preseason prediction:
      1. OSU
      2. Michigan
      3. ND
      4. Minnesota
      5. PSU
      6. Wisconsin
      7. MSU

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post

1. OSU
        2. Michigan
        3. ND
        4. Minnesota
        5. PSU
        6. Wisconsin
        7. MSU
        I had it that way too but i could see Ohio State and Michigan switching spots.

Comment

#3 in USCHO preseason poll

Comment

Someone has a game worn Ohio State Jersey for sale.

http://www.ay-ziggy-zoomba.com/phpBB...418205#p418205

Comment

1. OSU
              2. Michigan
              3. ND
              4. Minnesota
              5. PSU
              6. Wisconsin
              7. MSU
              I'd really like to see Bucky bounce back and make the tournament this year. For purely altruistic reasons of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                I'd really like to see Bucky bounce back and make the tournament this year. For purely altruistic reasons of course.
                It is different not seeing some of the "traditional" hockey schools at the top but for us maybe it means our program has finally turned the corner.
                That corner though has felt like getting trapped on the roundabout from hell, going in a circle for years & years!

Comment

New overtime rules are nice. I like the 3 on 3 after the regular OT. We shouldnt see as many Shootouts as we did the past few years.

Comment

All this love in the polls and from the writers is something I'm not used to. I'm glad this is a squad dominated by third and fourth years players or I would be a little concerned.

Spent some time scanning the OSU opponents' schedules and someone doesn't like Notre Dame. They host Minnesota Duluth the last weekend in October and then travel to Columbus the first weekend in November.

Comment

All this love in the polls and from the writers is something I'm not used to. I'm glad this is a squad dominated by third and fourth years players or I would be a little concerned.

Spent some time scanning the OSU opponents' schedules and someone doesn't like Notre Dame. They host Minnesota Duluth the last weekend in October and then travel to Columbus the first weekend in November.
                      I feel the same but this team should be able to handle the hype unlike the last time they were picked this high in 2005.

Comment

Feeling the love. We had to fight for every vote last season on the long climb up the rankings.
                        But still a little bitter that other schools feel the love better than we do and shoot up the rankings faster than we usually do with no better opponents than we had or win record.
                        That being said I am cautiously optimistic that this could be the new normal for us being a respected program. Gives me goosebumps!

Comment

1 week from tomorrow the season starts. I saw today College Hockey News as Mason as a 1st team Preseason All American and they have ND as the favorite in the league. Ill take that 2nd place pick as motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                            1 week from tomorrow the season starts. I saw today College Hockey News as Mason as a 1st team Preseason All American and they have ND as the favorite in the league. Ill take that 2nd place pick as motivation.
                            I saw that as well. I am a little concerned about our first two games at Arizona State. The Sun Devils play two games this weekend at home against Alaska and OSU doesn't even have an exhibition game to work out the kinks. That first game could be a tough one.

Comment

I saw that as well. I am a little concerned about our first two games at Arizona State. The Sun Devils play two games this weekend at home against Alaska and OSU doesn't even have an exhibition game to work out the kinks. That first game could be a tough one.
                              That first game does worry me a bit because of Arizona St. having played already and also flying across the country isnt a easy thing to do but i think this team will handle it. Rust will have to be knocked off in that first period on friday night but this veteran group should be able to get into the game and do the things they are supposed to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X