X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Huh...I missed the part about foreign adversaries hacking into Bob Dole's campaign after a public request from Bill Clinton.

And you wonder why we all humiliate you on a daily basis out here.
    No matter what they'll find a Democrat to blame. The ****hole our country is becoming will be ushered to completion by all the folks who still insist to this day there is no difference between the parties.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Huh...I missed the part about foreign adversaries hacking into Bob Dole's campaign after a public request from Bill Clinton.

And you wonder why we all humiliate you on a daily basis out here.
      Ah yes. Tried and true Rover. Change the subject and claim victory.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        No matter what they'll find a Democrat to blame. The ****hole our country is becoming will be ushered to completion by all the folks who still insist to this day there is no difference between the parties.
        I don't blame a Democrat for the Russians trying to influence the 2016 election, or for Trump or any of his cronies agreeing to participate in it. But those of you who think that the Russians invented interference in U.S. elections in 2016 are just naive.

That 1996-2000 time period encompasses one of the great political gaffes of all time by a major party, committed by a party that has pretty much perfected political gaffes for the last half century. Choosing to pursue Clinton spooging on Monica instead of the Chinese spooging cash into the election? The person who made that decision should be beaten with a stick.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Constitution 1, Massachusetts 0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GeEsdXZ2Lg

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            I don't blame a Democrat for the Russians trying to influence the 2016 election, or for Trump or any of his cronies agreeing to participate in it. But those of you who think that the Russians invented interference in U.S. elections in 2016 are just naive.

That 1996-2000 time period encompasses one of the great political gaffes of all time by a major party, committed by a party that has pretty much perfected political gaffes for the last half century. Choosing to pursue Clinton spooging on Monica instead of the Chinese spooging cash into the election? The person who made that decision should be beaten with a stick.
            Uh Huh.

Speaking about the period before the 2016 election, Comey was unsparing of Republican congressional leaders who he said opposed making public intelligence community concerns over Russian interference.

“To their everlasting shame, the leaders – (Senate Majority Leader Mitch) McConnell, (House Speaker Paul) Ryan – refused,” Comey said. “I think they’re going to have a hard time explaining that to history.”
            https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/09/polit...020/index.html
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Love that. But I fear for their reelection.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

New source of state revenues?

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/u-s-world...tax/1654903666
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    It's the Android Tax, pushing users to Apple products because iMessage isn't a text message.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      It's the Android Tax, pushing users to Apple products because iMessage isn't a text message.
                      I thought Google was pushing their own version of iMessage via the RCS messaging protocol to get away from SMS and MMS.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        If that stops the government from borrowing at unprecedented levels in one of the most prosperous times in American history - fine. Trump should consider it.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          I thought Google was pushing their own version of iMessage via the RCS messaging protocol to get away from SMS and MMS.
                          Perhaps, but I won't pretend to know about that. I can state that if you're going to start taxing sms and mms messaging, companies and end-users will start to look to alternative messaging systems/protocols.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

A specter is haunting Kentucky - the specter of...investigative journalism!

https://***********/GovMattBevin/sta...06874834976768

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Perhaps, but I won't pretend to know about that. I can state that if you're going to start taxing sms and mms messaging, companies and end-users will start to look to alternative messaging systems/protocols.
                              And something tells me that the tech firms are a wee bit more agile than the process for introducing new taxes. The government can't "win" that cat-and-mouse game.
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Morning Edition had a fun story about NC-9. They had a friend of Dowless (Guy working for GOP) interviewed who said this entire event means they’ll “never have a good man run here again” and that it’ll only be slime balls from here on out. He went on to say they were just going to poor and elderly neighborhoods to get votes to drive up numbers, because these people don’t really care about the electoral process and are just a means to get the vote total up. He concluded by somehow blaming democrats because they’ve always tried to get low income or elderly voters, and of course when the republican does it there’s a problem so it’s just rigged in favor of the democrats.
                                Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 12-13-2018, 11:27 AM.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X