X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    That doesn't surprise me. I would actually be OK with a ban on selling edibles, though obviously you aren't going to stop people from making them at home. Most people don't know what the fook they're getting into when they scarf down an entire brownie or make firecrackers for the first time.
    That's exactly why it should be legalized and made clear what the doses are/what dose you should take.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      Yeah. The state chambers was one of the first things I checked out Tuesday night. Was disappointed that so many local races were in the hands of the GOP. We in MN will have the near perfect set up of a talented D govern, a strong D House and a one person R majority in the Senate.
      I would think that Senate advantage is on borrowed time.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        I would think that Senate advantage is on borrowed time.
        Dems probably would have easily won it this year had it been up this election.

Comment

Emergency!! Everbody to get from street!!
          The invasion has started!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/border/201...es-into-texas/
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

What has the GOP been doing the last two years!?!
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Sure was worth sending 15,000 regulars down there to help the border guards!

Comment

That doesn't surprise me. I would actually be OK with a ban on selling edibles, though obviously you aren't going to stop people from making them at home. Most people don't know what the fook they're getting into when they scarf down an entire brownie or make firecrackers for the first time.

Per the law, localities can ban sales, but not possession. It's the same deal in Colorado and other states that have gone down this road. It's fine.

Your employer can still fire you if you test positive during a random, FWIW.
                One of the bigger misunderstandings of the law, btw.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  One of the bigger misunderstandings of the law, btw.
                  We've had a few developers at my firm get booted from particular accounts when they've pi55ed hot. Defense contractors and banksters really don't like the potheads. Interestingly, neither do the telcom giants.

The firm doesn't seem to care, as long as you're meeting your numbers.

Comment

We've had a few developers at my firm get booted from particular accounts when they've pi55ed hot. Defense contractors and banksters really don't like the potheads. Interestingly, neither do the telcom giants.

The firm doesn't seem to care, as long as you're meeting your numbers.
                    IMO, this is the big thing: make it federally legal, and treat it like alcohol. The obvious regulate/tax, but also on the job stuff. Some companies don't care if you have a drink at lunch, as long as you can do your job. Others say no alcohol on the clock. Either way is fine with me. The trouble is, there is no universal standard.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      IMO, this is the big thing: make it federally legal, and treat it like alcohol. The obvious regulate/tax, but also on the job stuff. Some companies don't care if you have a drink at lunch, as long as you can do your job. Others say no alcohol on the clock. Either way is fine with me. The trouble is, there is no universal standard.
                      I would prefer they just de-schedule MJ at the federal level, and let the states deal with it, as many already have been. If Alabama wants to keep up the old racist claptrap that weed makes black dudes wanna rape white women, and keep it banned within their borders, then let them.

Comment

I would prefer they just de-schedule MJ at the federal level, and let the states deal with it, as many already have been. If Alabama wants to keep up the old racist claptrap that weed makes black dudes wanna rape white women, and keep it banned within their borders, then let them.
                        That's a better way of putting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          That's a better way of putting it.
                          It’s not, it needs to be regulated at the federal level because interstate commerce of marijuana is going to be a thing eventually, in fact it’s likely going to be a necessity at some point.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            It’s not, it needs to be regulated at the federal level because interstate commerce of marijuana is going to be a thing eventually, in fact it’s likely going to be a necessity at some point.
                            Baby steps, jj. This is how you get the red states to accept change.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              I think it's a better way of putting it, because it's going about it backwards. It's the states defying federal law, instead of federal law changing things and then letting states get narrower in definition, you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Do the feds regulate the interstate transport of beer/wine/liquor/cigarettes?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X