X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Hey now he coaches hs...but yeah no one under 35 remembers him. Hell I'm 38 and I know him now by reputation than anything. She thinks being a Trumper will be enough but she will be shown to be wrong. She lives in a very strange bubble...

Scooby had her as a lock though I bet
    Nope.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Housely Trying Anything to Make Herself Relevant

“I do miss Nancy Reagan. Ronald even more. Speaking of Bedtime for Bonzo, I think even that chimp stood up straighter than Michelle,” Housley wrote. “Uh-oh, someone is going to make a comment.”

Now...I obviously don't think she meant it that way (hence her comment at the end) but good Lord woman...

She can do her best but Tina is going to beat ya. Your husband's NHL career won't be enough to get you into the Senate.
      No, she definitely meant it that way. She just acknowledged the trolling attempt, which actually makes it even worse.

Comment

Hey now he coaches hs...but yeah no one under 35 remembers him. Hell I'm 38 and I know him now by reputation than anything. She thinks being a Trumper will be enough but she will be shown to be wrong. She lives in a very strange bubble...

I think you’re right.

I honestly barely knew who Phil Housley was until I googled him. I knew he was a hockey player maybe with ties to Minnesota. But that was it.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Kemp camp is getting it done: https://thinkprogress.org/georgia-bl...e-a3c3e6580c5b

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Someone at the senior center is about to get fired hard.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Assuming you're talking about Phil Housley, he coaches the Sabres. (which as bad as they are, aren't a HS team )

Comment

Someone at the senior center is about to get fired hard.
                Eh, he probably didn't want to get in trouble by doing something someone supposedly in power told him was illegal. But I mean who in the state's administration, like maybe the official in charge of voting, would want to prevent a bunch of elderly African-Americans from going to the polls where they would likely vote for Stacey Abrams. Sadly, there is no way to determine who this mystery caller was working for. Probably George Soros!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Assuming you're talking about Phil Housley, he coaches the Sabres. (which as bad as they are, aren't a HS team )
                  He does? When did he stop coaching Stillwater? (answer: 2013...jesus) And how stupid are the Sabres?
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He does? When did he stop coaching Stillwater? (answer: 2013...jesus) And how stupid are the Sabres?
                    He was the assistant for the Preds before that. Honestly it isn't that shocking because NHL teams just hire alum players for exec/coaching positions all the time no matter how good they'd actually be at the job.

Comment

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Trying to track with the latest on Ellison. The courts have mandated that Ellison's divorce papers be made public. So it sounds like more could be coming out. But frankly the person who doesn't want the papers released is the ex wife. Even more oddly, she said there was never "any abuse of any kind in our relationship."

So stay tuned...I guess.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out where this massive tax cut is right now cause I never saw a dime.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I saw a pretty big drop in my projected taxes next year.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I saw a pretty big drop in my projected taxes next year.
                            Interesting. I was told it’d be close or maybe worse for me.

Comment

I honestly have zero idea how my taxes will be. Nor do I care to be honest.

I find it funny the GOP is so worried about Calgary Ted's fight. That tells me they think it is closer than recent polling is showing.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sure. I could care less about my taxes too. However, I do care that the economy is good and all the money is gone. Cause, the economy is going to go bad. And when it goes bad there will be nowhere to turn.

We're looking at another big, long, disastrous recession.

And when that happens everything will get worse. Everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X