Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He compared it to Hillary and the Email investigation. Last time I checked the FBI investigated that. Yet, the Republican ****tards won't allow the FBI to investigate this by demanding the White House to reopen the background check.

**** Republicans and **** this country.
    How many investigations into that again? And we can't even look into these allegations against Kavanaugh? I mean, if I was accused of something like this, and I knew I was innocent, I'd welcome any and every investigation. Be begging for it, actually.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      How many investigations into that again? And we can't even look into these allegations against Kavanaugh? I mean, if I was accused of something like this, and I knew I was innocent, I'd welcome any and every investigation. Be begging for it, actually.
      How many investigations into Benghazi? Yes, 4 people died but it's not like they can come back to life. This is a LIFETIME Appt. to the Highest Court in the Land. An equal branch of government that has only 3 branches.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Garland wasn't even given a hearing. Wasn't even considered. At least Kavanaugh has gotten that.

But yeah, just Democrats, smearing and stonewalling. Christ, you're an imbecile.
          Can we agree that democrats investigating a republican is good and republicans investigating a democrat is bad?
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Can we agree that democrats investigating a republican is good and republicans investigating a democrat is bad?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Can we agree you're rivaling Flaggy for village idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well, yeah, duh. Turtle Boy blew it. Not Trump's fault for picking him.

Comment

No.

Can we agree that Democrats investigating Republicans, and Republicans investigating Democrats on made-up controversies is bad?

Can we agree that the FBI investigating anyone is good?

How ****ing stupid are you, anyway? Can you even breathe by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

"the woman"

JFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      No.

Can we agree that Democrats investigating Republicans, and Republicans investigating Democrats on made-up controversies is bad?

Can we agree that the FBI investigating anyone is good?

How ****ing stupid are you, anyway? Can you even breathe by yourself?
                      Again, how do you prove or disprove this? The FBI can offer some sort of subjective opinion, but how much value is there in that? We’re never going to know either way what happened.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Again, how do you prove or disprove this? The FBI can offer some sort of subjective opinion, but how much value is there in that? We’re never going to know either way what happened.
                        Things are proven by circumstantial evidence and the credibility of witnesses all the time.

Just give up already.

Comment

Gotta say, the whole Michael Avenatti thing is so funny. It just shows how desperate the left is to fling poo at the wall in the hopes that some sticks. It might have worked in Alabama, but now the people smell a rat. We'll see how the vote goes on Friday.

And I love how the left on here are whining about why they didn't get a hearing after murdering a justice in order to "flip the court". You woke the beast. We're taking back freedom.

Comment

Gee, and then you wonder why sexual assault cases are hard to win and why women don't come forward more often.

You do understand that credibility determinations in he said, she said cases are done all the time, and are proper under the law?

Oh wait, you don't because you're running for village idiot.

Comment

No we cant. We can agree you have no idea how to read or actually critically think though.

But please tell me how we are saying investigating Clinton is bad? We are saying she was investigated and they found nothing. Further investigations still found nothing. They trumped up new charges and wasted tax payer money on hearings (of which they want more) and further FBI investigations nothing.

With Kavanomeansyes they wont even look. (and when they found out about issues they tried to ignore them and just pass him through) Cant have the FBI look into sexual assault, cant have the committe hear testimony, wont even delay. The vote is set for Friday. This is a fraud on the American people all so a bunch of hillbillies at Saint Rapey McToucheskids Church can feel confident women have less rights.

See the subtle difference there? In one case we got endless investigations based on no evidence and no crime and that was for someone who A) was the Secretary of State (non-lifetime appointment) and B) currently isnt holding public office. The other is for pretty serious crimes for someone holding a lifetime appointment DEALING WITH JUDGING CRIMES AND LAWS!

Look I get it, you arent super bright and you do whatever the NRA and Faux News tells you. That is fine you are well within your rights. But Jesus I hope you dont have a daughter.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Oh wait, you don't because you're running for village idiot.
                                Drew needs to set his sights on vice village idiot. Flaggy's going win that village idiot race with a margin of victory that would put Vladimir Putin to shame!
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X