Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burd View Post
    More to the point: everywhere flaggy looks, Alex Jones sees a conspiracy . . . . Flaggy has become his bot.
    Flaggy is on the evolutionary chart between head cheese and toaster oven.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

The woman is entirely credible. Kavanaugh is a predator.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Trapper Brett??

And in HS? My God!
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Trapper Brett??

And in HS? My God!
          Amazing how dismissive you are. And then again, not amazing at all.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He wants more compelling evidence, like Anita Hill.

Comment

Well the Lord is big on the subjugation of women so it's all good.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He thinks so highly of women.

Every guy tried to force himself on a girl in high school amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Of course....boys will be boys.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Maybe my failure to do so is why I don't look back on high school like the best time of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      Maybe my failure to do so is why I don't look back on high school like the best time of my life.
                      Live and learn....
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Trapper Brett??

And in HS? My God!
                        Boys will be boys doesn't apply in the case of attempted forcible gang rape.

If we were talking about joyriding, toking up, or even a bar fight, that'd be one thing. But not this.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          So many missed opportunities. #MeThree
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Both of those statements, at this juncture, are a bit strong.

However, since she's no longer anonymous, is willing to identify, stand up, and speak, my willingness to believe has ratcheted up. However, until we hear her story we don't know it's credibility or veracity; alternatively, Kavanaugh hasn't changed either, other than my increasing willingness to be skeptical (i.e. the corresponding inverse of my willingness to believe her).

I sure hope Sen Mike Lee or Sen Ted Cruz or Rep Trey Gowdy are ready in the wings. <-- Be careful what you wish for.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Poor Mitch McConnell. All he wanted was a quick confirmation then he could go back to licking Trump's shoes and cashing million dollar checks from lobbyists.

Its not entirely clear to me that the GOP Senate will give this woman a full hearing. Sounds like they thought they could just call her bluff and unfortunately for them she upped the ante.

If they do I would say now his fate is in the hands of her testimony. Its not the early 90's anymore with the Clarence Thomas-Anita Hill hearings. If she comes off as believable no Dem is going to vote for him and we'll have to wait and see with Murkowski and Collins (are there any other women GOP Senators except for them and Ernst?).

If another accuser comes forward he's toast.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

If Jeff Flake actually backs up his statement (fat chance since he's a paper tiger) they'll have to give the woman a hearing. He's Republican #11 on the 21 member Judiciary committee to move Kavanaugh to the Senate floor. The 10 Democrats are obvious no's.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X