Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I didn’t realize this had become a criminal proceeding.

The standard for the Supreme Court isn’t “well, he didn’t actually rape anyone. *shrug*”
    It is mind boggling how people do not understand that.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The standard for the Supreme Court isn’t “well, he didn’t actually rape anyone. *shrug*”
      Well "Boys will be rapists...errr...BOYS!"
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        It is mind boggling how people do not understand that.
        Look at many of the people who are saying stuff like this though...they couldnt get laid with Bill Cosby's help! They also blame the priests when they molest kids and think its only gay if others do it.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          They went to Holton Arms, which is a hoot and a holler away.
          And?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Somewhere...Kepler got the vapors!

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Look at many of the people who are saying stuff like this though...they couldnt get laid with Bill Cosby's help! They also blame the priests when they molest kids and think its only gay if others do it.
              Look, just cause you let some other dude suck your dik, doesn't mean you're gay. It does mean he is, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Somewhere...Kepler got the vapors!

Sounds awful shrill.

Comment

Can we at least all agree that the average Ivy League student is intellectually overrated, and basically a white, privileged dumbarse?

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2018/...s-dke-hijinks/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Can we at least all agree that the average Ivy League student is intellectually overrated, and basically a white, privileged dumbarse?

Don't lump the rest of us in with those boorish Yalies.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Having been exposed to students at a multitude of universities in my travels, including my 4 years at an Ivy League institution, they are mostly privileged dumbarses, but they are generally not intellectually overrated, at least compared to the general populace.

If you hold all of us up against Einstein, yeah, we look overrated. But compared to the average student at Miscellaneous State or Tiny Private College in the Middle of Nowhere? There's a noticeable difference. And that's just to other college students, let alone the 60% who stop after high school.

Comment

I do a crap ton of college hiring at work. For ten years. I’ve got plenty of data to show that the ivy kids are often a losing bet. Want high salaries and they can’t perform to it.
                        Best performers by far are from st Olaf college in north field.

Comment

Totally agree. The ivy engineers I’ve eboun couldn’t hold a candle to really most of the big ten or Midwest engineers I’ve come across.

The ivies were smart but not good employees
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Doesn't fit my family experience. Males and females who were solid students who scored high on standardized tests and worked hard. Not single-subject nerds. Only overrated if you expect them all to be brilliant. The Ivy where my daughter went was about 37% white.

A lot of people say my alma mater, UND, is a full of intellectually overrated, white, privileged dumbarses, but that's just envy.
                            Last edited by burd; 09-20-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Are you calling the authors or the subjects of the article "intellectually overrated"?
                              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                              Groucho Marx
                              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                              Ron White
                              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                              Milo Bloom

Comment

Everything's a proceeding in the court of public opinion. And considering all the calls to get the FBI involved, which they're not going to be able to do much of anything because state lines weren't crossed, not to mention the statute of limitations...

If the woman's got something to say, she's been given a time to have the floor, so say what you gotta say. She's had over a week, given when the accusations originally came out, which is more than enough time to work with an attorney to prepare for cross-examination. Any further delays simply strengthens the case for this just being a delay tactic.

Comment

Working...
                                X