Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    I don't follow? He says. "That’s totally false and outrageous. I’ve never done any such thing, known about any such thing." How is that not an answer?
    Ok, so I missed that. Still, I don't know why you take what he says in a TV interview at face value, when he's been shown to lie, under oath, in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

But I know that doesn't bother you either, so...…………………….
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      So, either they're lying or Renate doesn't want to admit she was a slut in high school.

Why aren't we investigating again?
      Sure seems like they were passing Renate around like one of their footballs.

Unless they're just boasting about stuff that never happened with a poor girl who did nothing to them, and publicly humiliating her just for kicks.

Nice bunch of boys. World leader material.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Sure seems like they were passing Renate around like one of their footballs.
        Kavanaugh ran the routes but he never caught her.

Comment

She probably just dated the wrong guy with the wrong group of friends (one of which was Kavanaugh).
          Go Gophers!

Comment

**** off, you POS.

“BREAKING: President Trump attacked Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault: "The second accuser has nothing. ... She admits that she was drunk."

Comment

Ok, so I missed that. Still, I don't know why you take what he says in a TV interview at face value, when he's been shown to lie, under oath, in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

But I know that doesn't bother you either, so...…………………….
              I don't. I was simply clarifying what he actually said as it seemed to me to have been misconstrued by several people, Scooby's argument of sematics and parsed words aside.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Unless they're just boasting about stuff that never happened with a poor girl who did nothing to them, and publicly humiliating her just for kicks.
                Does anyone think this is not what happened? These guys are locked up for four years in an all male Catholic boarding school. By year three or four they are probably alarmed by faint homosexual thoughts that have crept into their dreams. They wouldn't know how to get laid with a woman if they had a class on it. So in order to prove their manliness they sit around boasting about the scores of girls they slept with, the outrageous acts committed and the kegs of beer consumed. They probably puked during their second pint.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  **** off, you POS.

“BREAKING: President Trump attacked Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault: "The second accuser has nothing. ... She admits that she was drunk."
                  53%
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    Does anyone think this is not what happened? These guys are locked up for four years in an all male Catholic boarding school. By year three or four they are probably alarmed by faint homosexual thoughts that have crept into their dreams. They wouldn't know how to get laid with a woman if they had a class on it. So in order to prove their manliness they sit around boasting about the scores of girls they slept with, the outrageous acts committed and the kegs of beer consumed. They probably puked during their second pint.
                    Or they just went out and raped what they wanted cause they're entitled to everything their heart desires.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"She admits that she was drunk," Trump said of Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct.
                      So, are we going back to "she was asking for it"?

Amazing how far this country regresses for every day it tries to move forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        So, are we going back to "she was asking for it"?

Amazing how far this country regresses for every day it tries to move forward.
                        Yup. And all kinds of young kids hear this message. Like the ones who think it’s ok to whip it out and shove into a girls face

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          I'm gonna wager they weren't just talking about everything. You went to college, you saw what fraternities were like. Prep school is just a early introduction into fraternity life.

I knew a lot of high school kids who weren't getting any. I also knew a lot who were. Pretty much everyone I knew drank, and smoked weed, and went to as many parties as they could. At least the so-called "cool kids".

And the kids who weren't getting any were certainly hoping, and trying to get some. Still, I never heard about anything that could be considered sexual assault in high school. Had to get to college for that.

And I grew up in the sticks of Maine.
                          Last edited by rufus; 09-25-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Yup. And all kinds of young kids hear this message. Like the ones who think it’s ok to whip it out and shove into a girls face
                            I see you there with your
                            cheshire grin I got my eyes on you
                            ya shake your tail feathers in my face
                            no tellin what i might do
                            well looky here ya sweet young thing
                            cause the magic's in my hands
                            when in doubt i whip it out
                            I got me a rock and roll band
                            It's a free-for-all
                            So, basically kids are learning from Ted Nugent still. Good to know.

Comment

"I made that puzzy purr with a stroke of my hand"

Watch that clip with Mike Huckabee playing bass.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                Seems to be some confusion on this virgin thing. Here's part of the transcript from Kavanaugh's interview:

(Pretty sure it's "Jesuit" not "judgement" high school btw. )

"

Kavanaugh is responding there to Avenetti's quazi-allegations there, not the ones from Ford or Ramirez.
                                Umm...he literally says "I did not have sexual intercourse or anything like sexual intercourse in high school. How is is there any confusion?
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X