Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Screw cnn for even letting pieces of **** like this talk

“A panel of five Republican women in Florida joined CNN to defend Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh against sexual assault allegations, with one woman asking: "Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school?"
    So in other words, Republican women have no idea what consensual sex is, and have no business being mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      edit: Jesus Graham said he wont change his vote no matter what? That is stupid to admit in public.
      Just about every Republican in the Senate has gone that way. You also have the President and Vice President with full throated slams against the accuser and duckies and bunnies for the accused.

I don't see any progress that has been made with #metoo. We had a few men go down in court and in the court of public opinion but nothing has changed. An investigation is in order here and no credible investigation is happening here.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Just about every Republican in the Senate has gone that way. You also have the President and Vice President with full throated slams against the accuser and duckies and bunnies for the accused.

I don't see any progress that has been made with #metoo. We had a few men go down in court and in the court of public opinion but nothing has changed. An investigation is in order here and no credible investigation is happening here.
        I think the movement has begun to bring change to the culture. Old white conservative men in power will be the last to change.

Comment

Someone else ought to publicize the kompromat on him and his Hastert-esque preferences so his career can burn to the ground.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...181851137?s=19

Even Itch is telling Trump to shut up...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Interesting Scenario:
              1. Republicans ram through Kavanaugh.
              2. Democrats grab control of House and Senate.
              3. Ford's allegations prove legit.
              4. Maryland prosecutes Kavanaugh, and he is found guilty.
              5. Democratic House impeaches Kavanaugh.

If the requisite # of Republicans vote to convict, then there is no way the spot gets filled until after the 2020 election.

If the requisite # of Republicans don't vote to convict, then they likely get crushed in 2020...and perhaps lose suburban women for the foreseeable future.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Lindsey Graham on Fox News Sunday saying they are going to have a female lawyer asking the questions. The reason? The Senators haven't been lawyers in a court room for a long time.

Why are we treating this like a court of law? It's not. This is bs. And, why is there no investigation?

She's getting railroaded. This is going to be as awful as Anita Hill.

EDIT: Apparently he's saying that every witness Dr. Ford has cited has said they were never at this party.
                  They want a female lawyer, because the image of all those old cantankerous white guys badgering her from behind their dais isn't gonna play well on TV.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    They want a female lawyer, because the image of all those old cantankerous white guys badgering her from behind their dais isn't gonna play well on TV.
                    And all the brain dead women who vote how their husband votes will fall for it

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      And all the brain dead women who vote how their husband votes will fall for it
                      53% of white women.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Steve King of course

““You add all of that together and I’m thinking, is there any man in this room that wouldn’t be subjected to such an allegation?" GOP Rep. Steve King asked.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...t-face-such-an

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Me either...of course I went to public school not ********* White Catholic School.
                          Wasn't a thing at my school, either, and I went to a white catholic high school....
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Wasn't a thing at my school, either, and I went to a white catholic high school....
                            Same. Then again my catholic school wasn’t a breeding ground for white privileged conservative *****s either

Comment

LOL

“Breaking News: Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that his team says don’t show a party matching his accuser’s account. He plans to give them to the Senate.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                LOL

“Breaking News: Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that his team says don’t show a party matching his accuser’s account. He plans to give them to the Senate.”
                                I'm convinced!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X