Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

https://***********/thehill/status/1...312724994?s=19

Obviously Soros got to them!! How much does it cost to post of an Ivy Leaguer?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"This could be one of the single most unfair, unjust things to happen to a candidate for anything,"
      -Trump

Yeah this is way worse than when you and your cronies made up that Obama was a Muslim born in Kenya.

I can't wait for this vote. If this spirals anymore the odds for the Dems taking both house will definitely go up. Watching the fallout for all those that vote to confirm will be delicious.

The smarter play is to wait but the GOP wants the victory before the midterms. They will come on it.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Avenatti says his client will go public Wednesday.

Also:

Sen. Orrin Hatch: "It's amazing to me that these allegations come out of nowhere at the last minute and that they weren't brought up earlier in this process, and it's not untypical for our friends on the other side to pull that kind of crap." https://t.co/fJgdw4PM0m
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Sen. Orrin Hatch: "It's amazing to me that these allegations come out of nowhere at the last minute and that they weren't brought up earlier in this process, and it's not untypical for our friends on the other side to pull that kind of crap." https://t.co/fJgdw4PM0m
          The Dinosaur speaks. It's a vast left wing conspiracy folks. The most truthful human on the planet said so (Kellyanne).
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Turtle Boy called it a shameful smear campaign on the floor of the Senate.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Avenatti says his client will go public Wednesday.

Also:

The way they set the process, there's no other minute BUT the last one. Want objections with 2 months to go? Maybe try making the process more than 6 weeks long!
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                The way they set the process, there's no other minute BUT the last one. Want objections with 2 months to go? Maybe try making the process more than 6 weeks long!
                It's like when someone stacks the deck and then criticizes you for not being able to win.
                Last edited by Handyman; 09-24-2018, 07:16 PM.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/DEADLINE/status/...569006080?s=19

No words...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    "This could be one of the single most unfair, unjust things to happen to a candidate for anything,"
                    -Trump
                    I think Merrick Garland might disagree with that.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Waiting to see the women come rolling out of the woodwork to dispute that.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Waiting to see the women come rolling out of the woodwork to dispute that.
                        Likely won't be any Fox News watchers.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Of all the stupid things he could've said in that interview, he goes for the "I saved myself for marriage" angle? Puh-lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Of all the stupid things he could've said in that interview, he goes for the "I saved myself for marriage" angle? Puh-lease.
                            Plus he never actually had sex with her so he is wrong anyways.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 09-24-2018, 07:56 PM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/rgoodlaw/status/...020672001?s=19
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Gotta love how adamant the republicans and MarK Judge are about clearing his name of this obviously fallacious claim.

Comment

Working...
                                X