Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

I will say Feinstein doesn't look very good in this whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      You think his bro's were going to Narc on him? Again, what ****ing planet are you living on?
      Bros? 17. High school. Kids spill.
      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-14-2018, 06:04 PM.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Seriously, *** was the point of that?
        Three people would've known.
        All three kept the secret for 40 years while one climbs the judicial ladder?
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Here's the Kavanaugh letter problem:

... Democrats took the potentially criminal accusations in this letter so seriously they’ve been sitting on it since July and only released it now on the cusp of the confirmation vote.

In Minnesota sitting congressman, and candidate for state Attorney General, Keith Ellison has been accused of assault on the record by a former girlfriend (and her son) who is not anonymous. We can have a debate about how credible her accusation is, but her claims have more substance than what we’ve seen against Kavanaugh so far.

Yet Democrats are standing beside Ellison, and they want Kavanaugh removed from consideration for the court.
          https://www.sayanythingblog.com/entr...r-senate-seat/

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Three people would've known.
            All three kept the secret for 40 years while one climbs the judicial ladder?
            Two committed it; they're not going to tell. The other is the victim; might be too afraid or traumatized to tell. This is not rocket science.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The comparison to Ellison is nonsense. The Kavanaugh proceedings can be delayed, he can be removed from consideration. The voters picked Ellison. There's no "what do we do about Ellison?" He will be on the ballot. That's it.

Also, unless Kavanaugh meets an unexpected demise, we are talking about just a little bit of a longer commitment with him.
              Last edited by GrinCDXX; 09-14-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

ROFL, the derangement from the left is just plain low. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYCZhMVgZOs

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  The comparison to Ellison is nonsense. The Kavanaugh proceedings can be delayed, he can be removed from consideration. The voters picked Ellison. There's no "what do we do about Ellison?" He will be on the ballot. That's it.

Also, unless Kavanaugh meets an unexpected demise, we are talking about just a little bit of a longer commitment with him.
                  Apples and Oranges logic always works with Republicans.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    I guess you're going to have to provide a link for your source that 90% of republicans vote for a candidate based upon a single issue. That doesn't jibe with the consensus around here that it's all based upon race, guns, and abortion.
                    One of those three is more important to each specific Republican nut

Comment

Kavanaugh's fate depends on if anybody else comes forward. If they do he's toast. If not and the accuser stays anonymous he'll most likely ride this out.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

The whole thing reeks. Apparently they found 65 women in two days that he went to high school with (at a boys only school) who vouched for him. I hope they put those people in charge of my next class reunion.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Oh my, is a political party being...political?

Ellison needs to be re elected. Kavanaugh is elected for life. Any moderate proof and Ellison's out - society decides. Protections of sitting SCOTUS justices are extremely stiff and in this political environment...possibly impossible.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            ROFL, the derangement from the left is just plain low. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYCZhMVgZOs
                            Suckered in by flagbait.

A) Its potentially damaging evidence. Should the letter be buried?

B) Is the Dems introducing the letter any worse than...the GOP refusing to vote on a SCOTUS appointee because they wanted the 'people to choose' who would nominate the appointee when the people had already decided three years prior that person would be Obama?

Your glasses are so red you can't see your own feet.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Everywhere Flag looks, all he sees is a conspiracy to limit his freedom to act like a putz towards anyone he feels like. It's the libertarian way.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Everywhere Flag looks, all he sees is a conspiracy to limit his freedom to act like a putz towards anyone he feels like. It's the libertarian way.
                                More to the point: everywhere flaggy looks, Alex Jones sees a conspiracy . . . . Flaggy has become his bot.

Comment

Working...
                                X