Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Umm...he literally says "I did not have sexual intercourse or anything like sexual intercourse in high school. How is is there any confusion?
    Because Wisko thinks that people are using that statement as Kavanaugh's reason why he didn't sexually assault anyone, and not his prior statement that he never sexually assaulted anyone. Which is only his assumption, and not what people are saying.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      **** off, you POS.

“BREAKING: President Trump attacked Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault: "The second accuser has nothing. ... She admits that she was drunk."
      Jesus...

You know it was bad enough that Trump showed us how racist this flipping country is, now we see how a large segment of men truly feel. Yeah we all knew...but now we KNOW.

Well...any woman who knowingly votes GOP gets what they deserve.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Does anyone think this is not what happened? These guys are locked up for four years in an all male Catholic boarding school. By year three or four they are probably alarmed by faint homosexual thoughts that have crept into their dreams. They wouldn't know how to get laid with a woman if they had a class on it. So in order to prove their manliness they sit around boasting about the scores of girls they slept with, the outrageous acts committed and the kegs of beer consumed. They probably puked during their second pint.
        No I dont. I am sure they boasted and lied like everyone else but your characterization of them is naive. It wasnt like these were dorky kids in chess club or something. These are preppy white kids who played sports and partied.
        Last edited by Handyman; 09-25-2018, 01:10 PM.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          So, are we going back to "she was asking for it"?

Amazing how far this country regresses for every day it tries to move forward.
          He's a creepy R rated leader of the free world. Its stunning just how bad this president is as an inspiration for children. And yes, 'think about the children' can be very important.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Plus he never actually had sex with her so he is wrong anyways.
            Umm...he literally says "I did not have sexual intercourse or anything like sexual intercourse in high school. How is is there any confusion?

Examples above. I had seen any number of similar comments elsewhere. Kavanaugh doesn't say he couldn't have assaulted Ford because he was a virgin. That's all.
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Jesus...

You know it was bad enough that Trump showed us how racist this flipping country is, now we see how a large segment of men truly feel. Yeah we all knew...but now we KNOW.

Well...any woman who knowingly votes GOP gets what they deserve.
              "Make America Great Again". Code for 1950's.

Easy to figure out from there.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                **** off, you POS.

“BREAKING: President Trump attacked Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault: "The second accuser has nothing. ... She admits that she was drunk."
                Trump is poison. The more he opens his mouth to attack the accusers, the more Kav's approval numbers drop.

I wish he'd schedule some more KAG rallies in Texas to "help" Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  So, basically kids are learning from Ted Nugent still. Good to know.
                  Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  "I made that puzzy purr with a stroke of my hand"

Watch that clip with Mike Huckabee playing bass.
                  You guys are as hysterical as people who think violent video games lead to school shootings.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    Examples above. I had seen any number of similar comments elsewhere. Kavanaugh doesn't say he couldn't have assaulted Ford because he was a virgin. That's all.
                    Yeah I get what you are saying, I am saying your point doesnt matter. Just because he was responding to what Avenatti said doesnt mean you cant use it for every accusation. Do you really think his defenders (or him) wont say "He couldnt have done what they said because he was a virgin? That was the whole point to saying it in the first place so that people would think he never attacked Ford because he was a good Christian Boy who was virgin in HS.

But just to ease your confusion I will rephrase for you. His comments in response to Avenatti stating he was a virgin might be true. That doesnt mean he didnt do everything he has been accused of because no one as of yet has accused him of having sex with them. He isnt lying, the truth just doesnt set him free.

There better?
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Trump is poison. The more he opens his mouth to attack the accusers, the more Kav's approval numbers drop.

I wish he'd schedule some more KAG rallies in Texas to "help" Cruz.
                      Maybe Beto should give more speeches so Ted can retweet them
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Richard Marx (yes that one) is fun anyways on twitter...but the last few days he is just retweeting the incels defending Kavanomeansyes and ripping them to shreds.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fivethirtyeight says if the GOP were smart they'd dump Kav now and move towards getting someone else confirmed. All of this is grating on the public relevant for the midterms and time is running out before the new senate could put any conservative justice at risk.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Just to clarify. Again. Being a virgin isn't a defense for sexual assault. Sorry, it just isn't.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                Fivethirtyeight says if the GOP were smart they'd dump Kav now and move towards getting someone else confirmed. All of this is grating on the public relevant for the midterms and time is running out before the new senate could put any conservative justice at risk.
                                They don't have time, and its not because they'd want to do the right thing. Anybody who comes after Kavanaugh is going to require extreme vetting unlike any we've ever seen. No way Goopers are going to stick their necks out to ram someone through only to find out they've got some sexual assault or Russian treason issues in their closet as well. Chump and crew can't start that process ahead of time because of the press gets wind they're vetting other candidates while Kavanaugh is still the nominee that's a disaster. That leaves less than 3 months including election season and the holidays to get all that done. They're going to the mat with Kavanaugh for a reason.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X