Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

"There is now a frenzy to come up with something—anything—that will block this process and a vote on my confirmation from occurring," Kavanaugh writes in a letter to the Judiciary Committee. "These are smears, pure and simple. And they debase our public discourse."

"The coordinated effort to destroy my good name will not drive me out. The vile threats of violence against my family will not drive me out. The last-minute character assassination will not succeed," Kavanaugh writes
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Boys will be boys. Everyone gropes women and covers their mouth to shut them up when they're 17. I think you take the class for it when your 16 or so.
      I was in the AP course where we learned to whip it out in front of randoms and try and get some.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        "There is now a frenzy to come up with something—anything—that will block this process and a vote on my confirmation from occurring," Kavanaugh writes in a letter to the Judiciary Committee. "These are smears, pure and simple. And they debase our public discourse."

"The coordinated effort to destroy my good name will not drive me out. The vile threats of violence against my family will not drive me out. The last-minute character assassination will not succeed," Kavanaugh writes
        Wow, I knew all these women were liars! And now all the people from Yale who signed a letter backing her up are liars too!!!
        We took that class in high school- how to drop false accusations to block men from getting jobs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I was in the AP course where we learned to whip it out in front of randoms and try and get some.
          And if that doesn't work you can just go Louis C.K. on the bit.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And if that doesn't work you can just go Louis C.K. on the bit.
            I hate how much I hate him now
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That is the type of stuff in talking about. That is too specific to be a random guess.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It gets better.

They did the same thing with Anita. They refused to call witnesses.

Comment

According to the New Yorker their source is not the same as the new source so these are all different people fwiw.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      According to the New Yorker their source is not the same as the new source so these are all different people fwiw.
                      Correct. Avenatti has stated that Ramirez is not his source which is who the New Yorker has.

Comment

It gets better.

They did the same thing with Anita. They refused to call witnesses.
                        If the GOP doesn't look into this further them Avenatti needs to walk into the office at WaPo with his client and give them everything. (Not the Times cause they will try and water it down). Then he needs to call CBS and get her on 60 minutes.

The GOP is going to ignore this so don't let the people do it.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Kavanaugh is headed to Fox News to explain himself. Lol.

Derps who warch Fox already believe him

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Yeah but they will loft softballs at him. If he went to CNN he will be treated like someone being accused of crimes.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Preaching to the Choir works if you're a conservative. They only exist in their little bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by sagard View Post
                                Right so what makes Kav so special? Maybe his unique beliefs of executive power. Of course those beliefs would be put to the test in either 2020 or 2024.
                                I've said from the beginning that K's position on executive power was a prime motivator for Trump in nominating him. Because Trump cares more about Trump than he does about Roe v. Wade or any other line of cases.

Comment

Working...
                                X