Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Screw cnn for even letting pieces of **** like this talk

“A panel of five Republican women in Florida joined CNN to defend Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh against sexual assault allegations, with one woman asking: "Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school?"

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

“A panel of five Republican women in Florida joined CNN to defend Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh against sexual assault allegations, with one woman asking: "Tell me, what boy hasn’t done this in high school?"
      Did she ask: "Tell me, what Supreme Court candidate hasn't lied about doing this?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Yuck.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
          There had to be issues with the case to that kind of a plea deal. Kidnapping is a class A felony in most states, on par with murder 1. To drop that means something was up.
          Good article on the case.

The kidnapping charge was dismissed because proving it "requires that the victim be 'restrained' or moved against his or her will," the department statement said. Because the woman willingly got into Schneider's car and drove to the attack location, the criminal charge of kidnapping "could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt."
          Unsurprisingly, a state run by Republicans for the vast majority of time has poorly written laws on kidnapping and sexual assault. Of course the Republicans are also using this and the child murder in Kotzebue to ratchet up the “Law and Order” cry, ignoring the fact they set up the laws in the first place.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

“You can’t judge the character of a man based on what he did at 17” says woman whose Facebook page I guarantee you is littered with pictures of a young Obama smoking a joint.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Again, republicans just seem immune to the common decency and humanity gene.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

<<<<<-------This guy never did that in High School. Or any other age for that matter.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  <<<<<-------This guy never did that in High School. Or any other age for that matter.
                  Me either...of course I went to public school not ********* White Catholic School.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lindsey Graham on Fox News Sunday saying they are going to have a female lawyer asking the questions. The reason? The Senators haven't been lawyers in a court room for a long time.

Why are we treating this like a court of law? It's not. This is bs. And, why is there no investigation?

She's getting railroaded. This is going to be as awful as Anita Hill.

EDIT: Apparently he's saying that every witness Dr. Ford has cited has said they were never at this party.
                    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 09-23-2018, 08:17 AM.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Again, republicans just seem immune to the common decency and humanity gene.
                      Teddy K on line 1, you’re on!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Lindsey Graham on Fox News Sunday saying they are going to have a female lawyer asking the questions. The reason? The Senators haven't been lawyers in a court room for a long time.

Why are we treating this like a court of law? It's not. This is bs. And, why is there no investigation?

EDIT: Apparently he's saying that every witness Dr. Ford has cited has said they were never at this party.
                        Surprised anyone admits they went to that school at this point.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Half of the witnesses are alleged perpetrators and the other half say they have no memory of being at the described get together, not that they were never there.

Comment

Because it is all they have. They tried to discredit her, they tried to say she misidentified him, they tried to bully her and none of it worked. Now all they have is to play the Trump game of make people believe something else is going on entirely entirely so the rules change. Change the rules and make it seem like court instead of committee. It started with Dersh going apebleep about it (along with many a concern troll) and now they are all in. Funny it wasnt a trial when they had Clinton testify for a billion hours...

They are definitely scared. The vast majority of Americans dont want this guy on the court (I think I saw his "approval" was 36% which is actually lower than Red Don) which is putting more pressure than expected on Senators. They never broke a sweat before but now they are in full on circle the wagons mode. Either a few GOPers said they arent confirming or the GOP knows something is breaking/she is going to be entirely credible. This not the way people act when they know the person is innocent.

edit:

Its 40% exactly the same as Red Don. Funny how that works...
                            Last edited by Handyman; 09-23-2018, 09:12 AM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So, it's Anita Hill all over again and the Republicans are going to protect themselves by hiring a woman to question her so there's no video of them destroying her during the hearing.

Comment

So, it's Anita Hill all over again and the Republicans are going to protect themselves by hiring a woman to question her so there's no video of them destroying her during the hearing.
                                Well it wont be as awful as Anita Hill and overall the people think differently than they did back then. (sexual harassment wasnt even really a thing) A woman asking her questions isnt going to change much it is all going to come down to whether her story is believable.

Is the same lawyer asking Kavanaugh the questions or how does that work? Is it going to be public or private? Honestly I havent seen that as of yet.

I do find it funny Graham said they wont destroy his life over an accusation. They are definitely going to destroy hers if they can.

edit: Jesus Graham said he wont change his vote no matter what? That is stupid to admit in public.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 09-23-2018, 09:43 AM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X