Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Both of those statements, at this juncture, are a bit strong.
    The second one, yes. Not the first one. Given that there is record of this incident from years before the nomination, I don't think there's a particularly reasonable explanation other than that something did indeed happen (Occam's razor applies here). If that's the case, she's much more credible because it would mean Kavanaugh is lying when he says nothing at all happened and that he doesn't even know who she is.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      The second one, yes. Not the first one.
      Scoobs statement was "entirely credible". Until we hear her story from her and can access its veracity, "entirely" is a bit strong.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Scoobs statement was "entirely credible". Until we hear her story from her and can access its veracity, "entirely" is a bit strong.
        Fair enough

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There are a pretty big number of horrible dudes. Often glad I'm not a woman. I have the luxury of just avoiding them.
            Last edited by 5mn_Major; 09-17-2018, 10:11 AM.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I wonder why Kavanaugh doesn't say something like I was never at the party that's been claimed, I've never been to that location, I've never met her and don't know anything about her, etc. This makes his claims seem a bit more questionable.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

He said he didnt do it and he has never heard of the girl in question.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      I wonder why Kavanaugh doesn't say something like I was never at the party that's been claimed, I've never been to that location, I've never met her and don't know anything about her, etc. This makes his claims seem a bit more questionable.
                      My guess? He was blackout drunk and doesn't remember.

Comment

After Anita Hill, Professor Ford at least knows what she is in for.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I assume this is just another unplanned stop for the train before it gets to its final destination of Confirmation City.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Looks like y'all have put in the verdict. How about some of the same for Juanita Broaddrick?

Comment

I've heard McConnell suggested picking almost anyone else to Trump, but he wanted Kavanaugh because he views the Presidency as untouchable.

I mean, finding a conservative jurist to gut Roe is pretty easy.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X