Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

If you want to completely hate the world go on twitter and type in #whywomendontreport and read the stories. It is gut wrenching.

Here is one:

Last edited by Handyman; 09-22-2018, 01:04 AM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

F-ck. Off.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Remember women of NoDak...it cant be rape if you are a teenager or were drunk.
          It's not even sexual assault unless there's actual penetration, I guess, based on what I assume he meant by "went nowhere".

So if a guy attacks you, and you manage to fend him off, or get away, you were never really attacked. Remember this, ladies, when it comes time to vote. Actual decent, human, guys, as well.

You neanderthals, just keep on doing what you're doing.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It is, however, Grassley's normal approach to be a colossal ****wad.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

What idiot is in charge of Grassley's social media accounts? Can't even type it out properly. "I hope u will b concerned" and such trash.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Honestly, the only people I know who use those shortcuts are older people.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  What idiot is in charge of Grassley's social media accounts? Can't even type it out properly. "I hope u will b concerned" and such trash.
                  I saw that earlier and practically spit out my coffee.

I'm ready for mandatory retirement at 80. At least from the Senate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    If you want to completely hate the world go on twitter and type in #whywomendontreport and read the stories. It is gut wrenching.

Here is one:

The judge in this case is up for reelection this November, guess who just had a campaign started against them?
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Speaking of Grassley...

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1...990829056?s=19
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Some of the Yale Faculty obviously are part of the Deep State!

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...649269248?s=19
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Isn’t anyone wirh more than ten brain cells co differed deep state?

Comment

Sounds like Ford accepted terms and will testify. (According to BBC)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Here is one:

There had to be issues with the case to that kind of a plea deal. Kidnapping is a class A felony in most states, on par with murder 1. To drop that means something was up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                He tweets those himself. It was a thing last time he was up for reelection.

Comment

Working...
                                X